Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

country kitchen factory store

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Jen
  • 14 Replies
An online coupon group told me about the country kitchen store in hudson, so i sent dh saturday...

He scored three loaves of bread, three packs of rolls for $4. I guess wed n sat they do 3 for $2 sales.

Nothing was expired or moldy, and dh said the staff checked everything over to make sure it was good before he left.

He said they also had bagels and such. Def worth the drive.

This wknd i plan to send him to the store on bypass 28 to see what they have lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I go to the one on bypass 28 occasionally.  It's good stuff.  Just past the sell by date. 

AmesCSki
by Amy on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:13 AM
That's super close to our house!! We've driven past it a million times but never have gone in. I'll have to definitely check it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM

def worth the stop if you have a freezer! dh wont eat bread if i freeze it, so im hoping the rolls will stay good in the fridge long enough for us to eat them. we go thru about a loaf of bread a week with the kids so that should be okay.

Quoting AmesCSki:

That's super close to our house!! We've driven past it a million times but never have gone in. I'll have to definitely check it out!

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:22 AM

is it a country kitchen? or a different place? i wouldn't mind like fancier breads or pastries or something. i used to get dh's bagels at stop n shop a day after they were made for like 1.50, waay cheaper than regular prices.

Quoting chicken13:

I go to the one on bypass 28 occasionally.  It's good stuff.  Just past the sell by date. 

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Hmmmm.  I believe it is a friehofers.  They have entemanns stuff, bread, even smartfood popcorn.

i get the day old shaw's stuff.  Wicked cheap.  

Quoting lillucky8:

is it a country kitchen? or a different place? i wouldn't mind like fancier breads or pastries or something. i used to get dh's bagels at stop n shop a day after they were made for like 1.50, waay cheaper than regular prices.

Quoting chicken13:

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:36 AM

What's his issue with frozen bread?  I'd tell him to get over it, lol.

Quoting lillucky8:

def worth the stop if you have a freezer! dh wont eat bread if i freeze it, so im hoping the rolls will stay good in the fridge long enough for us to eat them. we go thru about a loaf of bread a week with the kids so that should be okay.

Quoting AmesCSki:

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Hes a spoiled pia, thats his issue. Ive tried to not even tell him, he still wont eat it. Pia.

Quoting chicken13:

What's his issue with frozen bread?  I'd tell him to get over it, lol.

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting AmesCSki:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Ooh, i like pastries lol, not that i need them. But i think ill check it out.

Hannafords doesnt seem to have a day old rack. I do get meat cheap bc they mark it down the day before sell by date, but otherwise not much else

Quoting chicken13:

Hmmmm.  I believe it is a friehofers.  They have entemanns stuff, bread, even smartfood popcorn.

i get the day old shaw's stuff.  Wicked cheap.  

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting chicken13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dalbax2
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I go to Conway at least once a month for appts and they have a store up there.  I went earlier this month and got some bread for 1.00/loaf.  It is white bread but has the nutitional value of whole wheat.  I wanted to try it so at that price it was a good deal.  They had other sales too plus they have started selling pastries.

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM
We are still working on our bread he got last week lol, this could help my food budget a bit if dh can swing in there while working on saturdays. Three for $2 is worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)