Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the week?

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

What do you have going on this week?

I have a million errands to run.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Aug. 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Today I was making phone calls, reordering meds for the family, one load of laundry, etc... 

The rest of the week I am unsure about because DD's ST hasn't called us to set up appointments for this week yet, so I can't plan anything :/

AmesCSki
by Amy on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Getting together with a friend on Wednesday--was supposed to be tomorrow but since DD isn't feeling well we changed it to Wednesday. Thursday we have a play date and Friday I'm heading to the library with DD. I also gotta make some calls and do some errands. Saturday we've got a bday party for one of DD's little buddies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM

It's back to school on Friday!  But before that, dd has an overnight orientation/retreat Tuesday Wednesday.  Dh and I have an all day parent orientation on Wednesday.  Soccer practice wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

errands, follow-up calls, a ton of cleaning....

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Yesterday we had Cam's kindergarten open house at 4. Today my kids start school. Nothing really else planned except grocery shopping on Thursday. Excited my dh has a 3 day weekend though :) Thinking of going to the fair this weekend if it's nice.

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM

My daughter started school yesterday (third grade) and it was my last Monday off for the summer (other than Labor Day) so I was supposed to go to the beach but the weather messed that up. I ended up going to a movie (We're The Millers) and to la Carretta for lunch. Then she had cheer practice until 8pm and my mother was up from Boston. Tiring day!

The rest of the week is similar - work, school, cheer practice, gym ...my husband is working Friday and Saturday so I'll have to take an early Friday (poor me, right?!) to get my daughter from school, and we may go for Japanese for dinner. Saturday she and I are headed back to Boston to do a treasure hunt cruise (I got a Groupon a few months ago and it expires on Monday) and then we may stop in Salisbury for a quick beach stop since I missed out yesterday. Then to our summer place for the rest of the weekend.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I'm working tonight and tomorrow night. Then I'm off till next Wednesday. Getting my hair and nails done. Taking Matt to get new shoes, hopefully the outlets cuz' I need to hit the Saucony store. OH--and he needs an eye exam before school starts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)