Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Fall Photography

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was wondering who does professional photography? I know there are couple, but it has been awhile since I've been on. I am looking to do a big family fall photo and then some other poses for 4x7's to send to family members. Just let me know!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Sarah/xomrschase does photography. She's gonna do a shoot for me in a couple weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom218
by Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:08 PM

II don't know where you are located but I used a woman named Fallon of Fallon Photography for both our maternity and newborn photos. It was out first time ever having professional pictures done. She was very welcoming, directive, creative and genuinly warm. You could really feel her energy and love for photography. She is out of Epsom NH which is near Concord. She came to our home for the newborn in Belmont and a local park for our maternity so she will travel. Great rates and you get a cd with all print rights. So you can change and add photos any time you want. I've seen her other work as well and it's awesome. I've gotten to know Fallon and she is great. Tell her Elizabeth sent you. www.fallonphotography.net

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Hi! :)

I have october availability! Pm me and we can talk ;)
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
:D so excited!!

Quoting AmesCSki:

Sarah/xomrschase does photography. She's gonna do a shoot for me in a couple weeks!
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Hahaha me too!!!!

Quoting xomrs.chase:

:D so excited!!

Quoting AmesCSki:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)