Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

~*Birthday Party Help!!!*~

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 20 Replies

Hey, I need help from local Nashuans. I have two kids who's birthday's fall in the same month as each other. One is a boy who's turning 8 and the other is a girl who's turning 4. Both of their birthdays fall on opposite ends of the month of November. And unfortunately my ex has my daughter for her birthday so he's planning on throwing some birthday party down in Boston with his family. Since he doesn't want to have the party up here, where her life is established and most of her family is, and since I can't get off work the day of her birthday (((falls on Black Friday))) or the day after, I'm forced to have her birthday party earlier. So I figured I would put both of my children's birthday parties together. I said I would never do this because they're two totally different people who do not share the same interests. But I have no choice pretty much.

So, my real question is, is there any sort of venue around here where I can host my kids' birthday parties in which I can try to divide the section and decor to make it two separate parties (((one is nerd theme and the other is princess theme)))??? I do not have the room in my place to host a party, which is also what I prefer to do. I just want to find a venue that's as comfortable as a family home but spacious, that let's you throw a party, and that lets you bring your own food. I know I'm asking for a lot but I just want to give the best for my kids for their birthdays.

If you know of any place; no not Bobo's, Glow Bowling, or Roller Kingdom, then please let me know. I would like to find a spot ASAP because I would like the party to be on the 17th of Nov.

banging head into wallfrustratedgoing crazy

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Sorry not in Nashua and don't really know any thing around there that could do something like this. Best of luck though.

ssunshine360
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I am not sure what is available in the Nashua area, wish I could help.

Welcome to my life. Three of my children have their birthdays on two consecutive days later this month.
Crissy2424
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I live in Weare, sorry. I love Cowabungas in Hooksett or any bowling ally. Sorry.

lillucky8
by Jen on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Im in manchester so im no help here either,sorry :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM
What about the parks? Do any have clubhouses?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Smittys cinema?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Any gymnastics center?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM
It'll be too cold for parks; mid November.

Quoting ckroch:

ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Not for the clubhouse

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting ckroch:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3brown1blue
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
What clubhouse???

Quoting ckroch:

Not for the clubhouse

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Quoting ckroch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)