Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Starting to get dry more often

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

So my daughter wears night-time pull-ups at night. She has been doing this for a couple years. She will be 5 years old in March. I noticed her pull-ups have been dry more often. So far this time it has been 2 days in a row. Now, she is very used to wearing them, but I really want to slowly get rid of them.....I tried in the past to have her wear regular underwear, but she didn't like that at all. Any ideas? Is this about the time kids stop wearing any kind of 'diapers' at all?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rainbwchrrygrl1
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I bribed my kids, little treats for going on the potty and big things for pooping or not needing pull ups for so long. My daughter potty trained herself at 2 and 1/2 no accidents and my son was harder, he used pull ups for awhile but we got him totally potty trained at 4 and 1/2

chicken13
by Group Admin on Dec. 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Can't help you.  We never used pull ups.  Potty trained dd at about 3...straight to pretty Cinderella panties that she picked out herself.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM

My younger son wore pull ups till kindergarten, because he was such a heavy sleeper his bladder didn't wake him up. 

Why not have her pick out big girl underwear and have like a mini-graduation thing for her, or have her give her pull ups to the "pull up fairy".... We used the 'binky fairy' for my younger son.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Yea, I am going to have to do some sort of celebration and allow her to pick out her own undies again. They will have to be really special so she will give up the night pull-ups.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

3 nights in a row dry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN