Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

NYE

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone have any cool plans? 

These are drunken cherries that I'm making! 

I'm also making drunken bears and 2 kinds of jello shots mudslide and pineapple upside down cake. Its about the only time a year that we really drink. So you guys know we're not alcoholics I just want to play in the kitchen and make the alcohol a little more fun to have seems me and a friend who's coming some times have issues with how harsh it can be. 

Very excited. Having some friends over and doing games and what not. I can't wait! 

Any plans?

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
No plans here yet, probably it'll be a quiet evening at home which is just fine with us lol. We may get together with some friends and their kids but not sure. Just as long as we aren't in the pediatrician's office for an ear infection like we were last year on NYE! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Our friends are having a party, we'll be going to that. My husband is shooting a wedding the next day so he's my DD lol
chicken13
by Group Admin on Dec. 27, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Traipsing down to FL to visit good friends.  Dh's birthday is the 31st!!  So we're planning on ripping it up low country style.  Cow tipping and fireball whiskey!!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Home, quiet, not much. I'm not much of a drinker. I'll have worked Monday night into Tuesday, and I have to work Wednesday night, so super low key.

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
We dont usually do anything. The kids are too little to stay up and our friends have plans so nothing exciting here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

So far, no. We just all stay up, watch the ball drop, kiss and say cheers with sparkling grape juice. Then we all go to bed and crash! This year hubby and I both have New Years off so we have all day together :)

3sun1Angelgrl
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Just going yo my sis house they look yummy
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM
None.
Sleep soon. Debating if I shouls remind the neighbors above us that YES its nye but there's still a toddler trying to sleep down here :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN