Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

3 days left!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

Can you believe there is only 3 days left of December? What do you hope to accomplish in the year 2014? Anything exciting happening? Anything finally being paid off this year?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

For me I am hoping this is the year we own this double-wide. It is my dads atm, but soon will be ours. This year in September my daughter will be starting Kindergarten.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope to conceive baby #2 in 2014!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

*sends baby dust your way*

pregnant belly

Quoting AmesCSki: I hope to conceive baby #2 in 2014!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

A few things but their kind of dumb. I did a reading challenge this year and doesn't look like I'm going to hit my goal but I'm very close. 

I want to do the reading challenge again next year but not a book a week. Its a little unreasonable at some points in the year. So I'll probably do 45 books for 2014 as it was a little hard to hit that this year. I also lowered the number because I want to do NaNoWriMo in 2014 and I need the whole month in order to achieve the 50,000 words. I also would like to set a weight loss goal but that never goes well. So I'm just saying I want to eat better and be more active and anything that comes from that is bonus. 

rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 28, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Best of luck! 

Quoting AmesCSki: I hope to conceive baby #2 in 2014!

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm aiming to get back to running and hope to run my first 10k by April. We're also aiming to save another chunk of money to put towards a new house in two years. And I want to do a three day weekend in Ogunquit ALONE this summer lol
chicken13
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Dh and I are always tweaking our goals.  Life just changes too fast.

Dh's company is going public.  Which could be huge.  Or could be an epic failure.

dd will start high school....which thankfully is all settled.  But I'd like a better handle on all the school takes from our household.  Time, money, stress.  It's been a giant change...

I want to continue with piano, I love it.  And carve out some more me time.  We need more balance.

financially....the damn piano loan is currently top on the list.  Projects...still putting up trim in the downstairs, finish the lighting on the new wall....and maybe start the pool house....maybe.

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Id like to get our loan paid off, and continue setting aside money for my bffs wedding in may and disney in a cpl yrs. Id like to build our savings so we can really think about moving soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I'm hoping to re-fi the house. Currently we're "under-water" so it's a no-go, hopefully by spring the market will be better, and our appraisal will be enough I can put my mortgages together and save some moolah. 

Matt graduates in June, I'm hoping he'll pick a college....SOON!! So they'll be a party for that. Maybe some sort of family vaca in July (when they're both off from school). 

I have 1 credit card that I'm hoping the balance will be gone by the end of Jan, if not it'll be not more than $1000 balance. Another cc we've had for a while with a much larger balance, I'm hoping to pay at least half of it by the end of the year. 

We're going back on Paleo soon, probably the 2nd week in Jan. I'm hoping to loose (a lot) of weight. My goal is to by a smaller sized bathing suit. (*fingers crossed*)

parrothead
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM

My goals are to get back on track with exercise, December was a tough month with travel and holidays.  Need to make a schedule that works for me. 

Also, continue to grow my business, The Canvas Roadshow, and inspire people with the joy of social painting.

Need to make more time to spend with friends, too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN