Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Stomach Bug

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

Did anyone else get it? I had it for 5 days straight. Just now finally on the mend.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ckroch
by Colleen on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Yuck! Not yet! But, I work in urgent care- so it's probably only a matter of time
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I have been hearing about people getting it going back to mid-November and have been dreading it. First because we were leaving for Disney a few days before Thanksgiving, then was worried about getting it while there, then because of Christmas and all the gatherings we were going to. Now it's just because I don't want to waste my PTO LOL

My husband had strep the week before Christmas and our daughter and I somehow managed to avoid getting it. NO idea how! 

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:37 AM

My mom called last night saying she is on day 4 of it. I am still having bits of it via back pain.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Thankfully no, sorry you had it. 

But glad you're on the mend!

newmom218
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

It hit our daughter Rylie on Christmas Day. Was better on Thursday and I caught it. I rested and was on the mend when my SO caught it Friday. All rested and are better now. But boy oh boy was it a rough couple of days.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM

With being sick plus on the mend I had it for a total of 7 days! It was soooo horrible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)