Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

monday monday 12/30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Jen
  • 4 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Weekend was so-so. dh isn't sleeping well on the Saatva mattress, either of them. We've done 2, their luxury firm and plush soft. (I HATE the plush soft). So the only time I get a half decent sleep is when dh isn't in bed. Maybe Wednesday we'll go look for a new mattress. Saatva is supposed to pick this one up Saturday. 

AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Weekend was nice. Pretty low-key! This week isn't too busy, tomorrow I've got a lunch date with my law school roommate and I hope to head to the commissary as well. I've got lots of stuff to do around the house--my goal is to get all the closets organized this week! I also want to make a spreadsheet with all the addresses for Christmas cards so I'm not hand-writing the envelopes next year lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM
My husband worked Saturday so I took a drive ti Boston with our daughter to visit my mother. Christmas, the sequel. LOL

Sunday I went to the gym for the first time in like 2-3 weeks! A pathetic attempt, but an attempt.

Today bright the kiddo to work with me. Have a few returns to make and then just prepping food for the week.
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Weekend was "meh". For the week we don't have much going on. Hubby's car just crapped the bed so we are hoping to have it fixed and back asap. We both have New Years Day off. The rest of the days we are working. Not much exciting going on, actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)