Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My adorable Mr.B

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

Brayden and I had a really fun photo session today!  He was really into it!

my trick? He had fruit loops in his pockets :-P haha

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:22 PM

cute! I wish we lived closer so we could do a photo shoot with you, but we can't afford it right now anyway. Your pictures always look great though! 

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Where do you live? I'm an on site photographer- meaning I travel to you :)  I charge a small fee for short sessions if I have to travel far, but it's not much. At the moment, I only travel in NH 

Are you a fan on my fb page? I'm going to have a few deals each month.  January's deal is 20% off of a family session. {session prices can be found under "notes" on my FB page}

Quoting Rembrandt2186:

cute! I wish we lived closer so we could do a photo shoot with you, but we can't afford it right now anyway. Your pictures always look great though! 

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Sarah I love them! The hands in his pockets is just amazing :)

Did you get the pics I emailed of my DH opening the canvas on Christmas morning????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Thanks!

Yes!!!!!!!! Omg I cant believe i forgot to reply! Thank you for sharing that with me! :) I loved the pix!

Quoting AmesCSki: Sarah I love them! The hands in his pockets is just amazing :)

Did you get the pics I emailed of my DH opening the canvas on Christmas morning????
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:07 PM

I live in Plainfield which is near the Vermont Border in Central NH. Anyway, I will like your page and talk to DH about it. :) 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Thank you!

Where do you live? I'm an on site photographer- meaning I travel to you :)  I charge a small fee for short sessions if I have to travel far, but it's not much. At the moment, I only travel in NH 

Are you a fan on my fb page? I'm going to have a few deals each month.  January's deal is 20% off of a family session. {session prices can be found under "notes" on my FB page}

Quoting Rembrandt2186:

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:13 PM

It's just over an hour from me. Not bad! 

Let me know! :)

Quoting Rembrandt2186:

I live in Plainfield which is near the Vermont Border in Central NH. Anyway, I will like your page and talk to DH about it. :) 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Thank you!

Quoting Rembrandt2186:

mamax20810
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:17 PM
How incredibly precious!!
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting mamax20810: How incredibly precious!!
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Cute.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Meant to tell you, I love the new logo :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)