Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playgroups/Coffe

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi All,
I am a stay at home mom of 13 month twin boys. I am wondering if anyone is part of or would like to start a playgroup in the Southern Hampshire/Seacoast area?
All of our friends are childless or have children in school :(
Thank you!
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:08 AM
I'm in Hudson NH which is southern but we are about an hour from the Seacoast. I've got a 21-month old munchkin. Have you checked your local library? Story times and library playgroups are great! When we moved over here, that's how I met other stay at home moms and their kiddos and we all get together pretty often!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaitHunter
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Good luck!!!!

Quoting CaitHunter: Thank you! Our local library does have one! I will check it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I am in Weare. I believe that is about an hour from the Seacoast. I have a 5 year old daughter. I would check with your library or even on Facebook.

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Im in manchester with a three year old and 17mos old. We are looking into storytime but the bedford library has two different age groups so im not sure how i can swing it. During the summer its easier to get out bc theres lots of playgrounds around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 26, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Where on the seacoast are you? There is a toddler group in Epping and in Portsmouth that we used to go to. i could find the link for you if you want :) I am in Raymond but my kids are 4 and 2 and with all our therapy apts I'd never be able to commit to making a group :/

Macksmom2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:46 AM
There's also a play group on meetup.com called little sprouts I believe. Also grace community church in Rochester has a MoPs program. Also there is seacoast twins group as well and on FB. I am a mom of twin almost 6 yo girls

If you ever want to meet up let me know I am on the seacoast, even though my kiddos are in school I don't mind having coffee ;) I know what it's like with twins
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)