Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

I've been meaning to get in this group more, but I haven't been on CM much lately at all!

How is everyone's 2014 going?

Mine is off to an ok start! My big goal this year is completing a 365 for my photography.  Those that follow my fb page already know this- but there are a few in here who don't! :)

What I love about this 365 {a picture a day} is I'm really starting to figure out my style of editing.  Also, I've been learning how to shoot indoors more since it was so cold out for most of the month!  

I wanted to share a few in here, for those who aren't on FB. I also want to hear from YOU ladies! What's been going on? :)

by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Replies (21-21):
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:04 PM
:(

Quoting 143myboys9496:

My reeming was over the phone, on my way to work. (my bad, I called her..shouldn't have done it) That started with, "do ya have a minute, I need to talk to you."

Never good.

Quoting xomrs.chase: Her e-mail starting the fight was titled, "responsibilities"

-_-*

I feel ya. Lol!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Never a good experience, especially when it's not negotiable, I am completely and totally wrong. Some things never change. 

I'm focusing on my little world..dh and the boys.

Quoting xomrs.chase: I had an interesting run-in with my mom a couple weeks ago lol.

Sounds like everything else is good!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I was looking forward to 2014, until I got reemed a new one by my mother the week of NY, and then 2 days later by my brother. Brush myself off, and not let it sway me. 

I got a new car this weekend. Dh is making more money. (which probably will affect our taxes because of what he claims..oh well, give and take).

Matt's graduating this year, Richie's doing great in school...other than being reemed a new one, things are great. (the pseudo-hole will heal up..lol)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN