Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

I'm awake!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 8 Replies

Up at 3am. Caught up on Sleepy Hallow. Made pudding pops, Liam's lunch, Rob a Monte Cristo and Liam and I french toast. Super productive morning.  What have you done this morn?

Got to deal with the destruction of the house today from having had the flu for so long. Fun fun.

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
3sun1Angelgrl
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Ooh no hope your feeling better from he flu... I'm doing nothing much just taking my dd to school later
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Hey Holli! Hope you're feeling better! Not a lot is going on for us today, library then a play date. Have a good weekend!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Playing catch up from yesterday.  Laundry, errands, the usual.

ckroch
by Colleen on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Woke up, nursed the baby, changed and dressed boys. Got dd ready for school - took her to bus stop. Worked 14 hour shift. Just finished dinner (ramen) and headed to bed
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Thanks feeling much better.

Quoting 3sun1Angelgrl: Ooh no hope your feeling better from he flu... I'm doing nothing much just taking my dd to school later

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Hi Amy. Hope you have a great weekend as well. 

Quoting AmesCSki: Hey Holli! Hope you're feeling better! Not a lot is going on for us today, library then a play date. Have a good weekend!!!!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 25, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Busy day. Hope you got some good rest. 

Quoting ckroch: Woke up, nursed the baby, changed and dressed boys. Got dd ready for school - took her to bus stop. Worked 14 hour shift. Just finished dinner (ramen) and headed to bed

3sun1Angelgrl
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 5:59 PM
That's good to hear
Quoting rosemagic01:

Thanks feeling much better.

Quoting 3sun1Angelgrl: Ooh no hope your feeling better from he flu... I'm doing nothing much just taking my dd to school later

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)