Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

summer vaca

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Jen
  • 17 Replies
Do you rent a lake/beach house during the summer? We have been looking but i havent found one i love yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Ohhhhh.  For the whole summer?  Or a couple of weeks?

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
We own a place near Northwood Lake (like a family compound, our ILs own the land and we all have travel trailers permanently placed around it) We go up on weekends and for a week or two throughout the summer. It makes townhouse living (with barely any yard) tolerable!
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
We've got a family lake house in Maine that we try to use at least one weekend a summer but it's hard to schedule. My aunt owns it but the whole family uses it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Not one we own..we try to get to OOB every summer at least for a few days.

Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Mar. 5, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. :( My Aunt and Uncle rent one out but we have never used it. I don't even know if we are going on any trips this summer at all. :/ 

MooseMomma
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this
We haven't rented it in a while, but my boss has a house at Weirs Beach that she rents out.
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been craving summer so much that I just booked a room in Ogunquit this summer lol I need something warm to look forward to!
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Ha i wish we could afford all summer, i was hoping for a week lol

Quoting chicken13:

Ohhhhh.  For the whole summer?  Or a couple of weeks?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Im not sure if we are either but id like to

Quoting Rembrandt2186:

Nope. :( My Aunt and Uncle rent one out but we have never used it. I don't even know if we are going on any trips this summer at all. :/ 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:43 PM

My sister came up with the idea to use my parent's points to travel to Orlando for a Disney World vacation for the whole family. The only problem with that is that DD is afraid of moving things. Airplanes, Rides at the theme park, etc... yeah... so not happening. :( I wish it could. :/ 

Last year we tried to take them to the beach and we drove all the way to Maine (2.5 hours from here) only to be at the beach for 15 minutes. It was awful. She was afraid of the water and the waves, and it was so dang hot that DS was miserable. Ugh... that was a nightmare. 

Quoting lillucky8: Im not sure if we are either but id like to
Quoting Rembrandt2186:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)