Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Excited!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Amy
  • 6 Replies
Just signed up for a Dirty Girl Mud Run/obstacle course in Haverhill, MA in July. It's a 5k. A good friend of mine has been trying to convince me to join her team and I finally gave in lol. I've got about 6 weeks to train and I think I can do it. I've run several 5ks and 10ks in the past so this hopefully will work out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Macksmom2006
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! Sounds like fun. I am doing c25k in hopes of doing a color run next year with the girls.

I have 2 girls who have runners through I run4 and they have motivated me to start running.
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you!!

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I've done the Warrior Dash, Adventure 5K and LoZiLu Women's Mud Run ... all fun! The obstacles are mostly fun, I did have to skip one though (the rope wall ... I felt guilty skipping it until I read the next day that someone fell from the top! That would have been me LOL) You'll have fun!

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jun. 5, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Hahaha yikes. I read on the website "it's ok to skip an obstacle". Lol

Quoting RMT1995:

I've done the Warrior Dash, Adventure 5K and LoZiLu Women's Mud Run ... all fun! The obstacles are mostly fun, I did have to skip one though (the rope wall ... I felt guilty skipping it until I read the next day that someone fell from the top! That would have been me LOL) You'll have fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Good luck.

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:13 PM

That's great! good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)