Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Update on us - long, sorry

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Jes
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone! Been a long time since I was here. We have had a lot going on in our family so I haven't been on lately. Here is my update: 

Kellan is turning two in9 days, I am nervous because Madison started showing her Autism signs  around that time. Madison is having major behavior issues. She does fine for a few weeks but then something sets her off and she is bad for a couple of weeks. Hitting kicking, biting, etc, it sucks. Kellan is also in his naughty stage, he takes nothing seriously and is always making a mess or throwing things. I hate to say it but I have no control over my kids. They don't listen to me, time outs are a joke to them and spanking doesn't work. I pretty much hate my life at this point. 

DH started becoming very verbally abusive to me about 4 months ago. He has stopped swearing pretty much, but is angry all the time. I finally told my parents about it and my Dad talked to him about it but basically praised him for being a good dad and getting us to Church. Ugh... I love my parents but they don't take me seriously. I am kinda stuck. If  I leave him I have no support, and have a special needs kid and a toddler to take care of and no job. Last night we went out on a date but it ended  in a fight cause he doesn't care about what I think. I told him my concerns about us like we have no plans for our future and he just gave me a blank stare and said nothing. 

On top of that my businesses failed. I closed my online store first and now I am having to quit as a consultant because I am getting no sales. I have been with them a year and a half almost and have not had a single home party. I keep asking people and they say they aren't interested. My team leader even said she doesn't consider me a consultant at all. I wanted to punch her in the face, I have been working so hard and nothing has come out of it. 

I am having my last Online shows this month and then handing the business over to my sister. I feel like a failure and it sucks. I don't even know who I am anymore. Not trying to be a downer but I don't see anything positive in my life right now. DH and I are barely talking anymore. Neither of us can meet each other's expectations and I am beginning to wonder why I married him in the first place. 

So that's our update. Sorry it is so negative. That is part of the reason I was staying away. 

by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Hugs

Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Jul. 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Thanks! Much needed! 

Quoting chicken13:

Hugs

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:56 AM

first of all- BIG HUGS!!!

I'm so sorry you're going through all this.  You know what they say, when it rains, it pours.  The funny thing about rain, though, is the rainbow and gorgeous sky once it's done... and it feeds and replenishes the earth!

My advice- find a job.  Even part time.  Start saving what you can. Talk to DHHS about assistance and housing if you plan on leaving, they can help you. There's usually a waiting list, so sooner is better than later!

YOU CAN DO THIS! If you want to- of course! It may not be easy, but it can be done. 

<3<3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)