Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NH mama and baby expo

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 3 Replies

Is anyone else going to the NH Mama and baby expo in Concord tomorrow?

Colleen-  Wife to Cory. Mom to Alexis (6/9/06), John (12/29/2011) and Luke (4/1/2013)

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 11, 2014 at 8:54 AM

aww, sorry i didn't see this until now. there was a big one in bedford in september i usually go to. we only need a few winter items this year so i'll just hit lots for tots or goodwill

rosemagic01
by Holli on Nov. 12, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Savers usually has a really good selection for winter stuff. I got a pair of snow pants last year with the tags still on them for $8. 

Quoting lillucky8:

aww, sorry i didn't see this until now. there was a big one in bedford in september i usually go to. we only need a few winter items this year so i'll just hit lots for tots or goodwill

lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 12, 2014 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! They are just down the street from us so ill definitely check there. Both kids have outgrown their handmedowns so im kinda screwed this winter

Quoting rosemagic01:

Savers usually has a really good selection for winter stuff. I got a pair of snow pants last year with the tags still on them for $8. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)