Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September Randoms!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2017 at 8:15 AM
Amy
  • 386 Replies
Ladies I realized today is September 3 yet we were still chatting in our August forum...so here ya go!
by on Sep. 3, 2017 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 8:16 AM
Morning started so early thanks to my lovely 2 year old! Thank goodness for coffee.
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 8:17 AM
Yucky weather. This means we have no excuse to avoid indoor house projects. Sigh.
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 9:05 AM
We brewed another pot of coffee. Completely necessary!
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 12:39 PM
DH and I cleaned our room and moved the furniture around--took most of the morning and now we are totally exhausted lol. Break for lunch and naptime!!!
chicken13
by Group Admin on Sep. 3, 2017 at 1:32 PM
It IS September. Whoops.

Went to black yoga this morning. Then dd did her competition while dh helped degrease the bearings on some mechanical doohickey at the gym

Now we are all showered and laying around. I started laundry. That's about the extent of my movement. Lol
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 5:54 PM
What is black yoga?????

Quoting chicken13: It IS September. Whoops.

Went to black yoga this morning. Then dd did her competition while dh helped degrease the bearings on some mechanical doohickey at the gym

Now we are all showered and laying around. I started laundry. That's about the extent of my movement. Lol
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 3, 2017 at 5:55 PM
We've spent nearly the whole day on our bedroom. I'm pretty sure we will never finish lol. Love the way the furniture is and I always start out resolving to keep it clean and de-cluttered but just give it time...
chicken13
by Group Admin on Sep. 3, 2017 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
The best I can say is.....painful stretching. Lol

Quoting AmesCSki: What is black yoga?????

Quoting chicken13: It IS September. Whoops.

chicken13
by Group Admin on Sep. 3, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Halo ice cream is the bomb
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 4, 2017 at 9:03 AM
Coffee, shower. Dealt with the dishes, got the kids fed, took out the trash. Sure is nice to see the sunshine!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)