Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January 2018 randoms

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 3:58 PM
Jen
  • 325 Replies
Go!
by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:23 PM
January! And 2018!
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:23 PM
Today has been fairly low key. Got the typical dishes and laundry housework done. Organized a bunch of the kidsโ€™ coloring books and crafts junk.
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Today as a holiday was kind of a letdown....I mean...we've had all sorts of days off, events, etc.  I couldn't just do nothing for one more day.

It would have been better on Friday.  LOL.

chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:45 PM

So I did all the usual Monday stuff.  Cause it's Monday....

chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 5:45 PM

Any big plans for 2018???

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2018 at 6:46 PM
Another Disney vacation for us in February thanks to DH and his miles/hotel points. Only place we could think of to go with the kids to get the most out of his travel benefits. Otherwise, life goes on as usual! I hope to keep happy at my job, and I hope that DH is successful in his new position. Abby will head off to first grade in the fall. Big stuff this year for you guys I know with your dd graduating and heading off to college!

Quoting chicken13:

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2018 at 6:46 PM
Dinner done. Gotta get the kiddos showered and off to bed.
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. Lots of big changes. College bound and we should be able to start construction on the house in Maine. Then...who knows. We keep talking about selling this one and getting an apartment in Manchester or Boston. Or lately Portsmouth.

We really have no clue.

Quoting AmesCSki: Another Disney vacation for us in February thanks to DH and his miles/hotel points. Only place we could think of to go with the kids to get the most out of his travel benefits. Otherwise, life goes on as usual! I hope to keep happy at my job, and I hope that DH is successful in his new position. Abby will head off to first grade in the fall. Big stuff this year for you guys I know with your dd graduating and heading off to college!

Quoting chicken13:

chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 6:54 PM
Dinner done. Dishwasher started.
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2018 at 7:46 PM
A friend of mineโ€™s parents have been discussing doing the same for awhile, they travel a ton and would like to sell their house in Eliot ME and get an apartment in Portsmouth.

Quoting chicken13: Yeah. Lots of big changes. College bound and we should be able to start construction on the house in Maine. Then...who knows. We keep talking about selling this one and getting an apartment in Manchester or Boston. Or lately Portsmouth.

We really have no clue.

Quoting AmesCSki: Another Disney vacation for us in February thanks to DH and his miles/hotel points. Only place we could think of to go with the kids to get the most out of his travel benefits. Otherwise, life goes on as usual! I hope to keep happy at my job, and I hope that DH is successful in his new position. Abby will head off to first grade in the fall. Big stuff this year for you guys I know with your dd graduating and heading off to college!

Quoting chicken13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)