Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Florida Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Florida could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bagSteph

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (261-265):
angeles000223
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM

waveHello all. I hope everything is ok and may GOd Bless You ALL! I have a twin matress that is for sale. Orlando, FL (John Young Pkawy and Central FL Pkwy area), Just $25, money is for my son that has medical needs and waiting on  a kidney transplant. He is 6 years old. Also crafts, small wine rack, etc... (407) 914-0351. Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!nativity

9angel9
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I have baby boy clothes up on ebay or I can sell them to you through here. If you pay through paypal I will send to your address. My ebay listing is.                                        

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261356105008?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also check out my other items as well. You can buy from there if you feel more secure:)   Happy Shopping!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Dec. 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Quoting angeles000223:

waveHello all. I hope everything is ok and may GOd Bless You ALL! I have a twin matress that is for sale. Orlando, FL (John Young Pkawy and Central FL Pkwy area), Just $25, money is for my son that has medical needs and waiting on  a kidney transplant. He is 6 years old. Also crafts, small wine rack, etc... (407) 914-0351. Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!nativity

Praying for your son

VRSMommy911
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:22 AM

I have twelve, 13 oz cans of Enfamil Infant Liquid Concentrate. If anyone is interested message me :)

Asiamixedbaby
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:52 PM
I have baby girl and boy from newborn to 6 months old,The Carter brand,$2 each! All look cute look new barely use cuz the baby grewing so fast!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)