Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Florida Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Florida could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bagSteph

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (211-220):
marytza
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM

How much for car tv n 2t n 4t n up underwear and clothes 3t n 4t n shoes 6n up for boy toddler any toys and size of costumes?

Quoting Outrageous:

Let's see... I have tons of things I need to get rid of ... I don't even know where to start!  I promised my husband I would have a spring yard sale! ... we'll just see if that happens ............ If you are interested in anything, I live in East Orlando, close by Avalon, Waterford. Cypress Lakes area........

Tons of toddler - 4th grade books; scholastic and more

Homeschooling textbooks and materials

Spanish language CDs

Boy Halloween Costumes; Spiderman, Buzz Lightyear, Lion, Doodlebops, baby pumpkin and more

Build-a-bear dolls  (for girls)

Boys clothese 5-10 (all in great condition! Calvin Klein, Polo, Target, JCPenny brands and more)

oohh too much stuff to list...... and that's just starting with the kids stuff!.........

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Located in Orlando can ship if needed.

ABusyMomof2
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM

NEW TO THE GROUP! JUST MOVED FROM INDIANA! 

I RUN A PAGE CALLED THE NOW KIDS CLOSET RESALE 

www.facebook.com/thenowkidsresale 

CopaCabbana
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Hi Ladies!!

I know pregnancy is fantastic! The extra weight is not! :(

I found this e-book that gives you insight on how to lose the weight quickly after pregnancy here you go!

I hope you all enjoy!

www.pregnancywithoutpounds.com/clickbank/?hop=iweb314

angeles000223
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Hello,

I have a few unopened cases of Vivonex G-Tube feeding milk (for patientswith different illnesses), my 6 year old cannot use it anymore and I know it is very expensive. If anybody needs it, can pick it up. We are asking for a donation if they feel it in their hearts.

4_little_angels
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I have the double version of this stroller and I love it! Got it for $15 at a garage sale.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I have a stroller and high chair that I am trying to get rid of.  Your choice $30 or $50 for both. Located in Winter Haven.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4_little_angels
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Also looking for a toddler bed. My portable crib for my 4 month old ds is on it's last leg so I want to move him to dd's crib. She is 19 months old. I'm in Lee County.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marytza
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Post it here

Quoting angeles000223:

Hello,

I have a few unopened cases of Vivonex G-Tube feeding milk (for patientswith different illnesses), my 6 year old cannot use it anymore and I know it is very expensive. If anybody needs it, can pick it up. We are asking for a donation if they feel it in their hearts.

doostica
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Walmart has toddler beds for $59 brand new wood and plastic! Character themes and not :) You might have to do site to store

matzac03
by Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

OUTDOOR FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT @ the Springs!

FREE Admission!

Showing Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift @ 8:00 pm

Bring your favorite blanket or chair and join Manny, Diego, and Sid as they embark upon another adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they explore a new world!

FREE Popcorn for the Kids!!!

$1 Beverages available for purchase at event (CASH ONLY Please)

Days Inn Springs Resort
18051 S Tamiami Trail
Fort Myers, FL 33908

(239) 267-7900

Corner of US 41 & Constitution

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)