Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Buy, Sell or Trade - The Florida Mom Exchange

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have items like baby clothes or furniture that you no longer need?

Maybe another mom in Florida could use that stuff!

Use this post to advertise items that you're selling or giving away. You can also use this post to look for items that you need.

Reply with items that you'd like to buy, sell, trade or give away!

holding cloth bagSteph

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
cpflum08
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I have a question, can I post items I make for sale? It's stuff for baby's:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xynyth
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

ST Pete :)

Quoting cpflum08:

What part of FL are you?

Quoting Xynyth:

I have a bunch of baby girls clothes I'm trying to get rid of. All nice stuff, no stains sizes 3m-18m I'll sell for cheap if anyone is interested lol. I have a BUNCH of stuff to get rid of lol.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

cpflum08
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Oh cool, I'm just north of you in Tarpon. Can you post a pick of what you got, and how much you want? I don't need individual pictures I am mostly looking for sizes six months to 18 months.

Quoting Xynyth:

Quoting cpflum08:

What part of FL are you?

Quoting Xynyth:

I have a bunch of baby girls clothes I'm trying to get rid of. All nice stuff, no stains sizes 3m-18m I'll sell for cheap if anyone is interested lol. I have a BUNCH of stuff to get rid of lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deriksen
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Is it possible to make this in categories?  Like baby items, womens clothing, furniture, etc.?

Fenix825
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Maybe we should get another board set up instead of putting it under Just Chat and then have it be For Sale with category boards. That would help a bunch! 

sweetsurprise13
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM

oh cool. I am currently selling a cosco stroller used 5 times for $10 bucks. It is in north miami fl.  

Xynyth
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

3m stuff

3-6 month I think

6-9's

12m+

I think these are the right sizes off the top of my head. They are all in the car at the moment but I can check later :) $10 if you come take it all. It has got to go! lol.

Quoting cpflum08:

Oh cool, I'm just north of you in Tarpon. Can you post a pick of what you got, and how much you want? I don't need individual pictures I am mostly looking for sizes six months to 18 months.

Quoting Xynyth:

Quoting cpflum08:

What part of FL are you?

Quoting Xynyth:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

mstropics
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM

this is a great idea, without stepping on toes or violating the forum policies...nice.  

cpflum08
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Awesome! I will take it!! I dont know when I can make it down that way, My oldest starts VPK next week so maybe one day next week?

Quoting Xynyth:

3m stuff

3-6 month I think

6-9's

12m+

I think these are the right sizes off the top of my head. They are all in the car at the moment but I can check later :) $10 if you come take it all. It has got to go! lol.

Quoting cpflum08:

Quoting Xynyth:

Quoting cpflum08:

What part of FL are you?

Quoting Xynyth:

KayJay12
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM

This is an awesome idea! I will most definitely be hitting you ladies up when my boys and I move to Ocala. happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN