Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Where in FL do you live?

Posted by   + Show Post

Where do you live in FL now? Have you ever lived in any other part of FL?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Replies (381-390):
Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Quoting ruthaisha19:

I live in Poinciana,fl we are considered Kissimmee I moved here in 2004 hated it but learned to live with it. I still have to explore florida because there hasn't been much I have done but so far with a car everything is good and after having my daughter I think its a great place to raise my child

I lived in Poinciana when i first moved to FL in 2001.  I stayed there till i moved to Bellalao from 2004-2006, then moved to Orlando where I have been since.  Poinciana was totally empty.... it was nice.  We only had the Winne Dixie there and that small shopping center until Publix went in and later on, the walmart, like 2 years later... I didn't have to wait at stop sign for traffic and didn't have to deal with loud music, or overcrowding... now... i go back to visit my sister and it's like a little city! ... overcrowded... but.. a city!! LOL ..

Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Quoting marytza:

East orlando

At least one family from East Orlando!  .... I am off of 520 ... almost 15 minutes from Avalon area... what are are you in?

Outrageous
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Quoting jendawgrox2004:

Poinciana, I've lived here for 4 years. Does anyone else?

There is one mom that does.. I saw her group because i commented on her post here (That I lived in Poinciana years ago ....)  ... look on the last page for this post here and you will see her... (because I commented on her post). she is also a member of 2 other groups you belong to.. 20s mom or something like that... and this one... "ruthasia19" ...  Maybe you can make a new friend since she stated she doesn't get out much  : )

jendawgrox2004
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I live in Poinciana too! You're the first person I've heard of on here who does. How old are/is your children/child? My daughter is 2 and my son is 1

Quoting ruthaisha19:

I live in Poinciana,fl we are considered Kissimmee I moved here in 2004 hated it but learned to live with it. I still have to explore florida because there hasn't been much I have done but so far with a car everything is good and after having my daughter I think its a great place to raise my child

lukee
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Quoting LexRi0709:

Tampa. I've been here about 7 yrs. I'm originally from upstate ny and I miss it. I miss actually having 4 seasons!

upstate where?

kiriis
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I was born in Plant City, grew up in Turkey Creek, moved to Lakeland, and now live about 65 miles south of Tallahassee in Shady Grove.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lukee
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Quoting robinc53_f:

where upstate NY?  I lived in middletown for 16 years...then delray beach...now spring hill

so you are a Middie --well I am an old raider from Port Jervis LOL and I live in Brooksville

Mommafran407
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I currently live in Orlando but I'm from south Florida (coral springs)

Jodi5634
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I am in Port St. John aka PSJ or Cocoa.

luvbug75
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:42 PM

hey , u were my neighbor. im from patchogue. lived in Mastic Beach when i got married now reside in Port. St. Lucie. I used to work in Hauppauge. Small world! :0) 

Quoting Gerri43:

I was also in Suffolk County.  East Yaphank, now we go between Hauppauge and Jacksonville...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN