Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

It is FRIDAY 8/17/12... What are you doing today? Come share with us!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I will be cleaning and I have 4 dogs who need baths!! I will definitely be going for a bike ride as soon as DH leaves for work. Dinner will be take out (always is on a Friday, I am thinking Chinese tonight!!)

No matter what you do today, have a wonderful day!!!

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 6:05 AM
Replies (41-47):
jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Happy Belated Birthday to your son!! Have fun with the party!!

Quoting auntangelofsix:

cleaning house,going to school to meet son teacher and walk to winn dixie to pay a bill and then tonight we have to go groc shopping n ect for son's party for tommrow since he turn 10 on Aug 9th.

jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:59 AM

LOL I know you know, and you will be fine too, promise. If I can send mine off to the Marines, you can do it with Kindergarten!

Quoting KylesMom409:

I work for a bank so I sometimes have to work on Saturdays. Kyle likes his classroom and teacher :) and I know he will be just fine. I'm the one who's going to be a mess! LOL

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Have a good day at work, enjoy meeting the teacher. Sorry you have to go back to work until 6:30, do you have the weekends off? And on Monday, remember to take lots of pictures, & know he will be okay.

((HUGS))

Quoting KylesMom409:

I have to be at work at 8, but I'm taking a longer lunch and leaving at 12:30 to go to Kyle's meet the teacher at 1! Then I'll go back to work till 6:30. Monday's the big day, with him starting kindergarten!

jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:01 AM

How was your day? Swallow study doesn't sound fun, but the rest sure does!!

Quoting marytza:

I had take my son for swallow study then science center and park

MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM

We didn't do much of anything. Although, we did buy the paints for our stairs. Hopefully I'll get started on that today!

jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM

We painted our place about a year ago. Its fun LOL

Quoting MomToovey:

We didn't do much of anything. Although, we did buy the paints for our stairs. Hopefully I'll get started on that today!

shaharv
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I went to the movies with a friend and saw Hope Springs. What a good movie!! It was good to do something without the kids for a change. (They were with grandparents.) Then later that night my hubby took me out to dinner!!! It was a great Friday!in love

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM
groc shopping,ordering son's cake for sat afternoon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)