Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Where are you Jacksonville Moms? I moved down to Jacksonville from NJ before I had the baby and now since I had my beautiful baby boy he is going back to work and I would love someone to talk to hang out with ANYTHING?!?!?! My DS is  2 months old but it is more for me to find some friends.

Thanks ladies:)

xoSarahGxo
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Replies (11-16):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 6, 2012 at 6:18 PM
I'm also a SAHM too. I have a 3 year old little girl that I'm trying to get around other kids. I don't have the DVD's you're looking for tho. My girl and I exercise using the Wii. I'm older than you and that seems to turn lots of moms off. I have a son your age. I would love to get our kids together but if the age bothers you it's ok.

Quoting Lifescrazy1223:

I live in argyle area also.and just posted about needing some mommy friends. I do not drive and im 23....( no im.not the only one out there thar has this problem) but i do need more friends. I have a pool and the boys ages 2 3 and 4 . We do arts and crafts..swimming...movies and popcorn. Jump on the trampoline and have picnics every day due to my SAHM title! Id like to.find someone who has ordered the Insanity workout dvds so they can come over get in shape with me and my kids!!! Hit me up!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Sep. 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Welcome to the group! I am too far but I hope you can find some great new mommy friends

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Sep. 6, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Im on the arlington side close by merril rd and ju collage...i do not drive either...my boy are 10 and will be 9 months the 28th...im a stay at home mommy too...look me up...i have facebook too..auntof9angel1..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devildogtigress
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Quoting Lifescrazy1223:

I live in argyle area also.and just posted about needing some mommy friends. I do not drive and im 23....( no im.not the only one out there thar has this problem) but i do need more friends. I have a pool and the boys ages 2 3 and 4 . We do arts and crafts..swimming...movies and popcorn. Jump on the trampoline and have picnics every day due to my SAHM title! Id like to.find someone who has ordered the Insanity workout dvds so they can come over get in shape with me and my kids!!! Hit me up!!!

Awe, you're so close!!!!  Sadly, with homeschooling 3 kids, running a farm, and running a business...I rarely have time to go and just hang out with friends any more. :-(  

Genna
Wife to TJ since 7.1.02, mommy to 3 awesome kids 8, 6, and 3. Horse Loving, Horse owning, Homeschooling, Pro-Breastfeeding, 7.5 year Cloth Diapering veteran (whose children are all now diaper graduates), Attachment Parenting, Young Living Oils Loving mom who isn't afraid to proclaim her love of Christ!

Do you really want a state that can't balance a budget to teach your child? HOMESCHOOL!!!

http://www.youngliving.com - email me to find out how these amazing Oils provided by God can enhance your health!
jassysmama
by Alex on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I do feel free to add me as a friend. Just not driving yet. Will be soon though
adriansmommy90
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I was actually trying to find people with the insanity workout too I only hear great things about it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)