Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms
Which one are you? If you work, where do you work and what do you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Good for you! That's awesome. :)

Quoting artemisa3001:

I was a SAHM, I quit my job when I got Pregnant and began looking for a job in my field after DD began school, but couldn't find anything with the ours I wanted, so i could be able to care for my DD and hubby and yesterday I became a working mom, I opened by own store and I'm super exited, I have all the support from my DH and family. My family doesn't live here but hubby's family have help me a lot. :0)

Very happy and proud!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM

SAHM and loving it!

ruthaisha19
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I am a stay at home mother but work for Avon I can't say that at work from home becasue I have only done Avon for a couple months and my business isn't going so well with no customers. My daughter is 6 months today and I am so happy to have but i wish i was making money so i can pay for her daycare and go back to school so I can get a great job and be able to afford pampers and milk and I am Avon representative of Kissimmee,florida

IsaiahsMommy622
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I'm a SAHM. I worked full time until about 3 1.2 years ago until my husband job opened a new store in Tampa so since not knowing anyone and him getting a small raise I was able to stay at home. Best job I have ever had.

ClemFamily
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Working mom...I work at Walt Disney World full-time but I will be on Maternity leave soon as they want to induce me early (38-39 weeks). I have pregnancy-induced hypertension so they don't want it to get too bad before I deliver.

Some.Beach
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Working. Accountant.

Where I want to be right now...

MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I'm a SAHM. I was a preschool teacher for 4 years and starting next week, I will be homeschooling my daughter for preschool. If we're still here (in FL that is) by the time she starts kindergarten, I will continue homeschooling her for elementary.

SOBLESSED008
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thank you, I was scared too but it was no where near as bad as I thought. It was fun & I'm already writing down ideas for future videos.
SOBLESSED008
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Quoting aslusher77:

I definitely would recommend it if you feel you're strong enough emotionally to do it. Make sure you do your research on different agencies and the whole process.
jassysmama
by Alex on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you have to talk to anyone when you do that like on the phone? Is it hard to do? Do you have to have any experience to do it? Looking for online work. But I'm not good at talking to people on the phone. Sorry if I bother you asking this

Quoting Tonya105:

I am a WAHM and have been for the past 7 years. I work for Motor Club of America opening new accounts via internet. Make  my own schdule and can still be a full time mommy . Love it!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)