Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Good Morning Florida!! It's Tuesday 8/21/12 Come Share Your Day With Us!!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:24 AM
  • 44 Replies
Laundry is on my agenda and cleaning the floors. Open house is tonight for my son. Not much else, keeping my eyes on Isaac.... Which leads me to.... Are you prepared for a hurricane?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Morning ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scarletlolita76
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Dropping little man off at VPK and ruining some errands while dh is working... Cleaning the kitchen & doing laundry as soon as I get home :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:27 AM
You can do my laundry too :)

Quoting scarletlolita76:

Dropping little man off at VPK and ruining some errands while dh is working... Cleaning the kitchen & doing laundry as soon as I get home :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Laundry, vacuuming, and doing some canning (if dd is cool with it).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
obama._.nation
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I'm just resting.still feel really blah. Waiting for the air conditioner to be fixed. I have a severe head ache. Took alieve, not helping at all. 2 of my kids are on their way to school, my oldest will be leaving soon.may go back to sleep till the air conditioner man comes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Not too much! Just dropped the boys off at school so it's just the girls and I now. I need to do some laundry and sweep and mop, but other than that, just hanging out :) Zumba class tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Not much here. Doing some cleaning around the house and that's about it.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
we drop Tyler off at school,come home do wash n take care of baby soon to be 8 month old.we leave at 2;45 p.m. to pick Tyler up from school..no we are not ready for hurricane season.
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
Kodysmommy928
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I have already gotten my 7 year old son to school and driven the hour to work.  Now I am sitting in my office trying to find the motivation to do work!  I'll leave here around 4 and head to the house.  My husband is making grilled chicken caesar salads for dinner tonight.   After that, we will clean up and then I will work on the quilt I am making for my nieces.  Hope to be in bed around 10ish.

Kodysmommy928
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MamaJessx3:

Not too much! Just dropped the boys off at school so it's just the girls and I now. I need to do some laundry and sweep and mop, but other than that, just hanging out :) Zumba class tonight.

You are in Auburndale, right?  Where do you take Zumba at?  I was going to Gold's but I hate driving over to that side of town due to the traffic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)