Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Anyone have any EXPIRED coupons?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have expired coupons and don't know what to do with them? How about giving the to Couponing For The Troops? Overseas military bases are able to use expired coupons that are up to 6 months old and let's face it military pay isn't all that great trust me I was an ex-military wife. All you need to do is gather all your expired May and August coupons and:

1) Mail your expired coupons to: Addicted to Saving, PMB 105, 8348 Little Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34654

2) Send coupons that expired ON or AFTER August 1st. (Commissaries will accept older expireds, but these only get sent out once a month by the time they get sorted through and what not)

3) Do not send printable coupons and do not send store coupons (i.e. Target, Publix, Walgreens etc) because commissaries overseas will not accept them.

4) Please Please Please cut your coupons out and then separate your coupons into two categories Food & Nonfood. If you mail all of your coupons to me in one envelope, use an elastic or paperclip to keep the two categories separated. Food is considered anything eaten by humans.. Food is also considered gum. Nonfood is considered toiletries, dogfood or catfood (since it’s not consumed by humans), vitamins, medicine, etc. Again – please cut your coupons.

A huge thank you to everyone for sending your coupons every month! I know that you have to pay for postage and your generosity is appreciated.

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM

This is a great idea!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Interesting,TFS!

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 1, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Got some coupons also from some family members. Will be sending them out soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Definitely!

Quoting LadyBast:

What a great idea TFS!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I'm sending some out tomorrow...

My daughter and I were laughing about were pet food coupons went... Food or nonFood.. We decided Food lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

That's a cool idea. We don't have any expired coupons now, but I'll remember this for when we do

abaldwin1103
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 7:06 PM

BUMP!

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Thanks! I'd never heard of this before. 

cdbbld12
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM

My sister is actually overseas right now! I have a serious amount of expired coupons. I tried to do the coupon thing, but it turns out I am horrible at it. I will definitely do this! Thank you for letting me know.

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Coupons on their way in Mondays mail... It is our pleasure,t is the least that we can do... thank you to the Troops :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)