Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pity me. I need to whine.. Life is seriously kicking my butt.

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM
  • 51 Replies
Lol kidding.
Seriously though.
Right now just sucks.
Seems like everything is falling to pieces, with everything going on.
I can't seem to find a way to change things for the better.

The only thing going strong are my kids, my husband and I.
Everythin else is just bad, real bad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dinimon
by Diana on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM
No one in the same boat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epaolini
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM

i hear you there! well kids arent doing so great in school, and hubby and i are quite distant. over all the 4 of us are strong together. everything right now is crap and it sucks..i feel no matter what i do we ccant get out of this funk

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Hugs mama! I am currently in the process of getting Publix to cooperate with my lawyer because back on Memorial Day weekend, I slipped on a puddle of water at the store and ended up fracturing my tailbone as a result. So I'm not having any fun dealing with THAT! But I hope everything gets better for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Diana on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Thats how I feel...
Hubs and I are good, kids are good.
It's everything around us that seems to be falling apart.
I hope things work out for you soon.

Quoting epaolini:

i hear you there! well kids arent doing so great in school, and hubby and i are quite distant. over all the 4 of us are strong together. everything right now is crap and it sucks..i feel no matter what i do we ccant get out of this funk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I think I jut wrote that same thing!!!  although my 6 yr old says she is falling apart :(  she had surgery yesterday 

but besides the 4 of us everything seems to be going wrong... this move was a good thing for the 4 of us to become closer and get on our feet but seems like everything is falling apart and we REFUSE to move back to Michigan to my moms house so we have to make things work... luckily my husband is working.. but has to bike to and from 

Dinimon
by Diana on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Oh wow, I'm sorry.
My tailbone hurts all the time so I can't imagine how much it would hurt to actually have it fractured.

I hope you get what you need to get better soon.

Quoting KylesMom409:

Hugs mama! I am currently in the process of getting Publix to cooperate with my lawyer because back on Memorial Day weekend, I slipped on a puddle of water at the store and ended up fracturing my tailbone as a result. So I'm not having any fun dealing with THAT! But I hope everything gets better for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Dinimon:

Oh wow, I'm sorry.

My tailbone hurts all the time so I can't imagine how much it would hurt to actually have it fractured.

I hope you get what you need to get better soon.

Quoting KylesMom409:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM
We were forced to move 2 weeks ago. The van has had problem after problem (not starting, bad distributor, cooling system failure, windows coming off track, sliding door coming off track, battery took a crap, when it rains the water leaks in...) Those are all I can really complain about that are out of my control... the rest are things we did... not sticking to the budget and paying the consequences is the biggest. Can't really complain about it because we screwed it up, no ones fault but our own...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Diana on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon.

I know what you mean, I think the main reason for my worries are financial.

I guess things have to get worse
Before they can get better for all of us.
Where in Florida did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

I think I jut wrote that same thing!!!  although my 6 yr old says she is falling apart :(  she had surgery yesterday 

but besides the 4 of us everything seems to be going wrong... this move was a good thing for the 4 of us to become closer and get on our feet but seems like everything is falling apart and we REFUSE to move back to Michigan to my moms house so we have to make things work... luckily my husband is working.. but has to bike to and from 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM

thankss.. today the way she is acting you would never know she had surgery..besides her random 'my throat hurts' moments other than that she is back to her normal self already

hopefully things don't get any worse for us but start getting better (for you as well!)
we're in Lakeland 

Quoting Dinimon:

Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon.

I know what you mean, I think the main reason for my worries are financial.

I guess things have to get worse
Before they can get better for all of us.
Where in Florida did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Mommy to two girls here on earth and one in Heaven watching over us

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)