Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Lol. And this from an extreme Liberal and huge Obama fan.

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
  • 26 Replies
Sorry, I can't do a clicky. All I could do was laugh. Someone needs to get Chris a BP cuff and a highball of the strongest whiskey in reach.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2012/10/03/msnbc-hosts-stunned-lackluster-obama-debate-performance#ixzz28ImNxVQB

For all you that have said Romney was rude? No, he was winning. Says me and the über Liberal Chris Matthews. ;-)
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM

It was an interesting debate. It did not turn out the way I thought it would. 

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Quoting maxswolfsuit:

It was. I was shocked at Obama. I admit I was a tad worried about Romney and if he would "bring it". I personally thought he nailed it. I don't think there is any particular sentence that will go down in history, but I can tell you if I was Obama, I would never want to debate business and economics with Mitt again. I believe the next debate is on Foreign Policy? That should be interesting too.
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

It was. I was shocked at Obama. I admit I was a tad worried about Romney and if he would "bring it". I personally thought he nailed it. I don't think there is any particular sentence that will go down in history, but I can tell you if I was Obama, I would never want to debate business and economics with Mitt again. I believe the next debate is on Foreign Policy? That should be interesting too.

It will be interesting. I'm wondering what the Obama camp is thinking right now???

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quoting maxswolfsuit:

I imagine they are having a fit. I would be if it was my candidate. While like you said the debate doesn't decide my vote, for a lot of people it does. Like undecided that are on the fence and need a push in either direction. I am betting they get a new debate coach, amp up Obamas knowledge base on all sorts of things, and impress upon him how important it is to look pleasant, not pissed. We are all use to him being an extremely charismatic speaker. It just wasn't there last night. I may not vote for him, but I don't normally have a hard time following him. I did last night. It was just very scattered, and some of his responses didn't flow well, and had me sitting there like, huh?
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Omg for real! I kept telling my husband last night "man, Obama is stumbling all over his words tonight!"

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

I imagine they are having a fit. I would be if it was my candidate. While like you said the debate doesn't decide my vote, for a lot of people it does. Like undecided that are on the fence and need a push in either direction. I am betting they get a new debate coach, amp up Obamas knowledge base on all sorts of things, and impress upon him how important it is to look pleasant, not pissed. We are all use to him being an extremely charismatic speaker. It just wasn't there last night. I may not vote for him, but I don't normally have a hard time following him. I did last night. It was just very scattered, and some of his responses didn't flow well, and had me sitting there like, huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM
The jobs report comes out on Friday. I don't imagine that is going to help after last night, if it is similar to the ones we have seen all summer. On one side I hope it isn't looking better, on the other if it isn't, it just means more people are still without work, and that is heartbreaking to me.
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MamaJessx3:

Both my husband and I said the same thing. We were truly shocked. At one point, when Obama was trying to retort to something, I forget what it was, he went all over the place and lost both of us. We looked at each other at the same time and said what?!

I said to him. (My hubbs)
Dear Mr. President,

Much like your American Express Cards...?
One word...
TelePrompter.

Never leave home without it. Like ever again. :-)
Dinimon
by Diana on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I love you for spelling "über" right!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)