Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Lol. And this from an extreme Liberal and huge Obama fan.

Posted by   + Show Post
Sorry, I can't do a clicky. All I could do was laugh. Someone needs to get Chris a BP cuff and a highball of the strongest whiskey in reach.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2012/10/03/msnbc-hosts-stunned-lackluster-obama-debate-performance#ixzz28ImNxVQB

For all you that have said Romney was rude? No, he was winning. Says me and the ├╝ber Liberal Chris Matthews. ;-)
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Replies (21-26):
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM

My DF and I watched it the evening after... we don't have cable!  I have to say that I was very entertained with the debate.   But then again.... I am not surprised at all how it turned out.  In which a CNN clip that I saw always showed Obama's Campaign manager talking after the debate, and she looked like she was about to have a break down.... lol!  

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/20121004014-obama-spin-aide.html

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Yes, excellent questions!  Maybe an entirely different version will show up at the next debate.  How could we possibly know?? 

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

Quoting mommom2000:

I am a democrat and was disappointed in Obamas performance.  I agree with Chris Matthews and the other liberals that were upset.  Will it change my vote, absolutely not. I agreed with Obamas plan. The part that was disappointing is that he didn't defend his record and call Romney out on his complete 360.  For anyone following they could tell Romney was flipping and flopping, but for someone just tuning in Obama did such a poof job calling him out on it. What do the Romney supporters believe in? The things he has been saying for 18 months or the Romney at the debate.  Which one will show up as President if he wins?

OrangeSunset
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree! Will the real Mitt Romney please stand up?? I don't think we've seen him yet.

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Yes, excellent questions!  Maybe an entirely different version will show up at the next debate.  How could we possibly know?? 

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

Quoting mommom2000:

I am a democrat and was disappointed in Obamas performance.  I agree with Chris Matthews and the other liberals that were upset.  Will it change my vote, absolutely not. I agreed with Obamas plan. The part that was disappointing is that he didn't defend his record and call Romney out on his complete 360.  For anyone following they could tell Romney was flipping and flopping, but for someone just tuning in Obama did such a poof job calling him out on it. What do the Romney supporters believe in? The things he has been saying for 18 months or the Romney at the debate.  Which one will show up as President if he wins?

godotherightthi
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Obama's problem was that Romney isn't the person Obama has tried to paint an image of.  It's difficult to continue to paint an untrue image of your opposition when that candidate is right there in front of you to refute it.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Wish I had watched it.Sounds like it was good

arpazia
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM
It was!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Wish I had watched it.Sounds like it was good

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)