Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Fall Fun in North Florida!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

www.connerscornfieldmaze.com

www.north-florida-family-fun-guide.com/conners-a-maize-ing-acres

This is a cool place to take the kids to. My family and I go every year and have a blast. The maze changes each year and this years theme is a snail. DD had a great time with all there is to see. They do have a playground area so mom and dad can sit for a few minutes. They have hayrides and last year had a cow train ride. DD just loved it. I do have pics from last year if anyone wants to see them.

Not sure if I was able to make them both clicky or not. If I didn't could someone make them clicky? Thanks

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shamroc374
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
When I click on your links it takes me to where I can edit your post. You may need to check that out. I could add some crazy things, not that I would, I am not that type of person, but there are people who would. Does it do that for anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Thanks, I'll unclick them and try and make them clicky after.

Quoting shamroc374:

When I click on your links it takes me to where I can edit your post. You may need to check that out. I could add some crazy things, not that I would, I am not that type of person, but there are people who would. Does it do that for anyone else?

shamroc374
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Your welcome.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I'm unable to make them clicky without having the edit post show up, so I will leave it for someone else to do that.

Quoting shamroc374:

Your welcome.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

shamroc374
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:52 PM
I have never seen a link do that before. Good thing I am nice and not out to get anyone or make them look crazy. :-)

Quoting mamamedic69:

I'm unable to make them clicky without having the edit post show up, so I will leave it for someone else to do that.

Quoting shamroc374:

Your welcome.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Me neither. I'm trying to find out how to do it correctly but I can't find the answer. So from now on I'll let someone else make them clicky!

BTW I am a mom, just like you, so I am already crazy, LOL!

But seriously, thanks for letting me know.

Quoting shamroc374:

I have never seen a link do that before. Good thing I am nice and not out to get anyone or make them look crazy. :-)

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

Your welcome.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

shamroc374
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM
LOL. Yes, I am already crazy too. My poor kids. They made me this way and now they must deal with my craziness and the embarrassment it may bring.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Me neither. I'm trying to find out how to do it correctly but I can't find the answer. So from now on I'll let someone else make them clicky!

BTW I am a mom, just like you, so I am already crazy, LOL!

But seriously, thanks for letting me know.

Quoting shamroc374:

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

Your welcome.

Quoting mamamedic69:

Quoting shamroc374:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)