Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

What is your main concerns when it comes to choosing a president this year?  And can you actually believe that they will pull through?  

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (21-28):
celestegood
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I love her too!

Quoting arpazia:

Lol, I do love her!

Quoting lukee:

I am personally frustrated--sick of all the lies. Maybe I will vote for Roseann Barr --lol--jk but it is a sorry state of affairs. BTW she is on the ballot--saw in paper a list of folks on ballot and another list of acceptable write ins. I was surprised

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Same here!

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Who has a vision for leading us forward rather than dragging us backwards?   (Hint:  I'm for moving forward.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM
Could do worse!
I won't name names

Quoting celestegood:

I love her too!

Quoting arpazia:

Lol, I do love her!

Quoting lukee:

I am personally frustrated--sick of all the lies. Maybe I will vote for Roseann Barr --lol--jk but it is a sorry state of affairs. BTW she is on the ballot--saw in paper a list of folks on ballot and another list of acceptable write ins. I was surprised

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by Shayla on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Bump...

celestegood
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:29 AM

lol

Quoting arpazia:

Could do worse!
I won't name names

Quoting celestegood:

I love her too!

Quoting arpazia:

Lol, I do love her!

Quoting lukee:

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Honestly, I am more concerned about the house and the senate races. 

Who ever the president ends up to be, we need a government that can accomplish things. The white house is only part of that. And IMO not even the most important part. If the rest of them could get their acts together they could really do things with, or maybe in spite of, the president. 

lukee
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Honestly, I am more concerned about the house and the senate races. 

Who ever the president ends up to be, we need a government that can accomplish things. The white house is only part of that. And IMO not even the most important part. If the rest of them could get their acts together they could really do things with, or maybe in spite of, the president. 

this is the real truth--a president doesn't do anything by himself, no matter how much it seems so at election time. Take a real good look at those you are sending to Washington--they are the ones that really matter

LadyBast
by Brenda on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Bump for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)