Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Election...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  • 28 Replies

What is your main concerns when it comes to choosing a president this year?  And can you actually believe that they will pull through?  

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Bump for later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Kissy_
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Someone who shares my views.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I never beleive what is said in the election years.

mom2jessnky
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:41 PM

My main concerns are my family and our well being. So whoever is going to not harm us and our well being is who has my vote.

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Who has a vision for leading us forward rather than dragging us backwards?   (Hint:  I'm for moving forward.)

MomTiara19
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

1)Student loan help for two kids ...one in college one on the way.We dont have over $40,000 in the bank saved like Romney who would consider this chump change.

2)Medicare-My dh and I are in our mid forties we dont want a money voucher.We want our social security we deserve that we worked for since we were 16

3)Medicaid-We have a family member that is disabled and we almost foreclosed our home trying to care for all the medical care on our own.

4)A president that is honest and doesnt lie when he says he will help the lower and middle class.

My vote is for Obama

~Tia

SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, after doing the search and listening to matters.  I know we seem to be screwed either way when it comes to our health care system.  I am in fact for moving forward, but sticking with our values that our constitution has set!  I believe that people shouldn't  be given hand outs, and the people who work should not be getting the shaft for ones who refuse to work!  Small business owners shouldn't be closing their doors!  I could care less about pro-choice or pro-life.... let the women make up their own minds!  In which we need someone who isn't going to CHANGE OUR COUNTRY, but get it BACK TO THE STANDARDS that we are known for!!!!    

nomadbrat83
by Amanda on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting rid of Obamacare, taxes, personal responsibility, national security, strong military, gun rights? Fiscal conservative, and the list could go on. I can tell you most social issues will never be in the top 3 or even 5 of issues critical to my vote (though I am more socially liberal).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Bump also

arpazia
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Healthcare. That's a big one, it doesn't really have much to do with my family (right now) but we aren't the only ones here!
Military
Foreign policy...

I <3 Obama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)