Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

What is your main concerns when it comes to choosing a president this year?  And can you actually believe that they will pull through?  

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Well said!

Quoting mom2jessnky:

My main concerns are my family and our well being. So whoever is going to not harm us and our well being is who has my vote.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lukee
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I am personally frustrated--sick of all the lies. Maybe I will vote for Roseann Barr --lol--jk but it is a sorry state of affairs. BTW she is on the ballot--saw in paper a list of folks on ballot and another list of acceptable write ins. I was surprised

godotherightthi
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM

My main concern is the economy and our countries fiscal irresponsibility.  We have an economic and fiscal expert with experience with working well with those who have opposing view point on the ballot.  I most certainly think Romney can meet my expectations and am an excited voter this year!

mom_to_travis
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Please do not vote for Roseanne Barr.  LOL

Quoting lukee:

I am personally frustrated--sick of all the lies. Maybe I will vote for Roseann Barr --lol--jk but it is a sorry state of affairs. BTW she is on the ballot--saw in paper a list of folks on ballot and another list of acceptable write ins. I was surprised

obama._.nation
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Personally, I hate both choices we have, and I'm scared. Obama doesn't really care for the constitution. Romney.....eh, he bugs the neck out of me for some odd reason the past month now. I wish we had a real man who can get our country back to how it should be. I fear of my right to believe in God will be taken away with Obama, and with Romney,, afraid he will force us with his beliefs. Ugh. I'm sorry of that sounds stupid. I'm sure neither will do what I stated. But its still my fears...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

No offense, but my biggest fair is loosing our freedoms when it comes to Obama.  He is stating that he will take care of everyone.  When that isn't possible.  There are things with Romney, I do not agree with either.  But all in all, I know we won't loose our freedom of religion with him or atleast it doesn't seem that way.  

Quoting obama._.nation:

Personally, I hate both choices we have, and I'm scared. Obama doesn't really care for the constitution. Romney.....eh, he bugs the neck out of me for some odd reason the past month now. I wish we had a real man who can get our country back to how it should be. I fear of my right to believe in God will be taken away with Obama, and with Romney,, afraid he will force us with his beliefs. Ugh. I'm sorry of that sounds stupid. I'm sure neither will do what I stated. But its still my fears...

arpazia
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Lol, I do love her!

Quoting lukee:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Quoting _Kissy_:

Someone who shares my views.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM
...well, ok.

Quoting godotherightthi:

My main concern is the economy and our countries fiscal irresponsibility.  We have an economic and fiscal expert with experience with working well with those who have opposing view point on the ballot.  I most certainly think Romney can meet my expectations and am an excited voter this year!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I think a good congress can help us better than anything.

Quoting obama._.nation:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)