Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Who Here is a Couponer?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies! I just got back from a blogging conference in Atlanta. In addition to blogging with you on Cafè Mom I have my own personal blog. (It’s called Steph’s Best if you want to click on the link to check it out. No pressure.)

The blogging conference I attended was filled with 98% Coupon and Deal bloggers, which I am decidedly not. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I almost never use coupons. I had no idea there were so many couponers out there! And I really didn’t know that there were so many bloggers that made their living from running coupon/deal blogs! 

It got me wondering how many of you are into couponing. It seems to me to be a kind of lifestyle. A smart lifestyle that is.

I don’t want to advertise for anyone in particular or anything, but I thought I would mention a few that would be useful for you here in Florida. There is a blog called I Heart Publix which I think I might start using before I head to the grocery store. There is one called Swaggrabber, a blogger based in Florida with great deals from all over. And there is a blog called Couponing to Disney which, you might have guessed, is completely dedicated to deals at Disney.

Do you clip coupons? Do you follow any coupon/deal blogs? If so, which ones?

©iStockphoto.com/YinYang

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-23):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Same here

Quoting strictmomhere:

I use coupons
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:11 PM

No. If I come across one for something I use anyway, I'll keep it - but I don't go looking for coupons, and I'd certainly never keep one for something I wouldn't have bought in the first place, just because it's such a good deal.

susannawb
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I seem to always forget my coupons when I have a full cart of groceries, but this has inspired me to try the "I Heart Publix" blog.  I did get $17!!! in coupons from CVS the other day...hooray- free lip gloss and shampoo shopping trip!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)