Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People are such a$$holes. Smh

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM
  • 26 Replies
I ran to Publix tonight to grab some stuff for DD's Halloween parties this week. There were two lines open, and one woman who had turned her light off and was finishing up. I got in the 10 items or less line because the other one was long and the people had a butt load of stuff. Along comes this seemingly normal family. They see how long the line is at the one lane, they have too much stuff for the 10 or less lane but get behind me anyway. Someone tells them they need to go to another lane with their full cart. The husband gets all pissy and starts walking down further to check the isle who's light is off. On his way down there he says to a Publix worker, LANE 2 has no bagger! FIX IT! he then proceeds to get into the line that is closed and says he is not waiting in a long line that has no bagger to this poor cashier. She is like 16 or so, and gives in. He of course has to be loud rude and obnoxious so that EVERYONE in the store can hear what a big important man he is. Lovely example for his 2 kids. I can't imagine being his wife.
The lady he yelled at and told her lane 2 needs a bagger, it turns. Out was off work and got in line behind me to buy a drink.
I turned to her and said. People never cease to amaze me. You should have told that buffoon to bag his own groceries. What an asshole. She just shook her head and said, I hear it all, everyday. You want to do something, but it is what it is ya know? I said yeah I do, probably why I'd be fired. Lol I asked her if she has ever seen Fried Green Tomatoes? She was like, you mean the part where Kathy Bates runs her car into those snot nosed girls car and yells TOWANDA! I am like YEEEEEEESSSSS! Lol you think I can run my cart into theirs and tell them there is no such thing as cart insurance? Lol

Seriously. Why are some people such complete douche bags? Ugh. Excuse the language ladies, I was just disgusted...
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
There I times I wish I carried a low voltage taser. Just enough to cause some pain and possibly shock idiots back to reality.
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
All he's doing is teaching his kids to be bullies. I probably would have told him off right then and there. Ugh!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Quoting mamamedic69:

All he's doing is teaching his kids to be bullies. I probably would have told him off right then and there. Ugh!

I just gave him and his wife the death ray look. Lol
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM
People like that infuriate me!! I try not to let it bother me but it does. I got mad just reading this! Lol
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Oct. 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I shop at Publix so as to AVOID people like that! They need to stick to Walmart where they belong!

Sorry, that may be harsh, but seriously, I pay more to shop at Publix for the atmosphere so it pisses me off when people ruin that for me! Can u tell this story annoyed me? Haha
Bellisimarose
by Rose on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I agree with you as I stopped shopping at Walmart just to avoid people like that.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I shop at Publix so as to AVOID people like that! They need to stick to Walmart where they belong!

Sorry, that may be harsh, but seriously, I pay more to shop at Publix for the atmosphere so it pisses me off when people ruin that for me! Can u tell this story annoyed me? Haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bellisimarose
by Rose on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:15 PM
That man was a total douche and its sad hrs teaching his kids it's ok to be rude.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Awful

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
What a dick
DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Quoting Fairegirl33:

What a dick

To say the least. Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)