Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Hope this is ok

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

My brother in laws parents live in ny.They are asking people to please send warm winter clothes for kids.They said there are so many kids that lost so much.They are looking for any sizes and sex.You can drop them off with me.I am in se orlando.Once we have a bunch we will ship them to him and he will make sure that kids that need them get them.Thanks!

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommytolas
by Tricia on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM
That's wonderful. My whole family is still up in the city in North Jersey We're collecting here in Jacksonville if anyone wants to help. God Bless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:59 PM

That is wonderful Ladies sorry no help here we only have like 1 coat for each of us and are lucky to have that it will be Winter here soon and we are so not used to it..

There are a lot of things we can do to help God Bless all that are doing anything!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I have a bunch of 18-24month boys winter clothes.I'm in Orlando where are you located?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Thank-you.I am in se orlando.I am in 32829

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I have boy and girl toddler stuff and some infant stuff. I'll look through other stuff to see what we may have. I just sent stuff up to my family in CT. I'm in Jax on the west side.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jurnee14
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I just sent some clothing up to my ex in queens, he had some family on staten island that lost their house and belingings. whatever they cant use Im sure someone can. Thankfully all my family and friends were not affected except for the power. Its great to see everyone helping out

obama._.nation
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:45 AM
We are struggling financially as it is, sadly I can't help. But I am sending my prayers to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Hope they get what they need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by Diana on Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I gave everything to the salvation army..
But I think you're doing a great thing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Thank-you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)