Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Q&A Giveaway! Ask the Skincare Expert and You Could WIN!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you feel like your skin is drying out this season? Wonder how to reduce the appearance of aging? Maybe you're trying to find out what makeup is gentlest on your skin? Whatever your skincare concerns, our expert is here to help!

Dr. Anais Aurora Badia, Board Certified Dermatologist from Florida Skin Center, will be here November 17th to offer her advice and answer your questions in this thread!

As a bonus, one mom who replies to this post to ask our expert a skincare-related question will win a FREE FACIAL from Florida Skin Center!

mirror

Welcome, Dr. Badia, and thanks for joining us!

Giveaway rules:

• The Florida Moms Giveaway starts 11/7/12 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/18/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a Free Facial from Florida Skin Center.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/27/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
gmadiane
by gmadiane on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I am 45 and over the past 2 years or so I have been getting puffiness under my eyes, mostly in the morning, any suggestions to help with this

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Should a different moisturizer be used for the face and body?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM
What is the best thing to use to get rid of acne as an adult?
wandep
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

What would be a good moisturizer for all over body if you have psoriasis?

Kodysmommy928
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

What do you feel are the best organic/natural skin care options on the market today.

esilanna
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I believe it's my pores that I can see... How do I minimize that or make my skin seem smooth instead of like it has tiny holes
ImATERRORIST
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM
How do I eliminate redness patches from my face?

They are very obvious if I'm not wearing makeup. It's not bumpy nor does it ich, it's just light red blemishes in different places of my face. I need to get ride of this problem. Please help :)
ImATERRORIST
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM
What are the benefits and risks of getting a chemical peel? Does the process hurt?
Joaness
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM

What are the best products to use on the face and skin after having skin cancers? Both Basal Cell and Malignant Melanoma?  

ScarlettLetter
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Combination skin is difficult to moisturize without feeling greasy or causing breakouts. What do you recommend?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)