Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Black Friday???

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

Black Friday shopping??

Anyone go and if so with a friend or ??

Share where you go and what you want!

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Nope! Only crazy people go out in those crowds! Lol totally kidding of course. But I really don't go :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leighp1
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM

I toss it around every year and then decide that I would rather put a needle in my eye then go fight the crowds for something that will end up being gone when I get there.  Though Walmart has a special going on with the Ipads, but then again, they also have a special online with the Ipads, so I will probably wait until CyberMonday to do my shopping.  It's always more fun.  I can yell at the computer screen and it won't yell back.  Though I don't always win the fight.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I think that is what I am doing is CyberMonday this year I need a stereo for the hubbys truck and I know what I want just hoping the price drops and I can get it cheaper on Mon :)

I am only going to Sam's this Sunday for a special event I need a new TV for my LR and they have a great one I hope I get it!

Quoting leighp1:

I toss it around every year and then decide that I would rather put a needle in my eye then go fight the crowds for something that will end up being gone when I get there.  Though Walmart has a special going on with the Ipads, but then again, they also have a special online with the Ipads, so I will probably wait until CyberMonday to do my shopping.  It's always more fun.  I can yell at the computer screen and it won't yell back.  Though I don't always win the fight.

leighp1
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

OH a TV????  I am going to have to check that out.  I need a new one too. I am waiting to see if someone else puts specials out with the iPad.  I was hoping for a itunes card or something like that.  But we shall see.  Hope you get your tv too!!

Quoting LadyBast:

I think that is what I am doing is CyberMonday this year I need a stereo for the hubbys truck and I know what I want just hoping the price drops and I can get it cheaper on Mon :)

I am only going to Sam's this Sunday for a special event I need a new TV for my LR and they have a great one I hope I get it!

Quoting leighp1:

Dinimon
by Diana on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I'd like to, I've never been. :/
But with the kids and having to work only, it's just too much of a hassle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hsummersill
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I went one year, only to discover that the prices of everthing had been juscked up the week before so the "crazy deals" really ammounted to about 10% off. But I think it's becoming a tradition, and my holiday spirit still get excited by Black Friday commercials.

gmadiane
by gmadiane on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM

no I avoid it

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:16 AM
nope
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Nah. I was going to but I hate crowds

LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Thanks trying to decide on the time it will be a Sunday and only business and certain members can do this, so I hope I am a lucky one! I will be there early and taking a chair :)

Good luck on the iPad, I would check Amazon on that and Cyber Monday's are great!

Quoting leighp1:

OH a TV????  I am going to have to check that out.  I need a new one too. I am waiting to see if someone else puts specials out with the iPad.  I was hoping for a itunes card or something like that.  But we shall see.  Hope you get your tv too!!

Quoting LadyBast:

Quoting leighp1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)