Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Sea world anyone for December

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM
  • 13 Replies

We have annual pass good till dec 31st I have a 2 yr old son

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
We don't do seaworld anymore. We use to have passes there but stopped renewing them after they changed it do the trainers can't get in the water. It's just not the same
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marytza
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We got my son the upto 5 is free both parks and got 30 dollar off annual pass works bushgardens and sea world if they do it again next summer we getting it again 

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I love Busch gardens! We had passes there back when my oldest was 2. Haven't been in awhile. Ever since we switched to Disney we haven't really ventured anywhere else

Quoting marytza:

We got my son the upto 5 is free both parks and got 30 dollar off annual pass works bushgardens and sea world if they do it again next summer we getting it again 

marytza
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I love roller coaster to

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I love Busch gardens! We had passes there back when my oldest was 2. Haven't been in awhile. Ever since we switched to Disney we haven't really ventured anywhere else

Quoting marytza:

gmadiane
by gmadiane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I love sea world but have not been in a long time

marytza
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

We like it to

Quoting gmadiane:

I love sea world but have not been in a long time

strictmomhere
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Havent been in years:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Thanks for posting! We went a year ago July but don't go very often.
GOBryan
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM

We have the same tickets for that and Wet N Wild.. With the cold weather, WnW is out needless to say.. lol.  We'll probably go one more time to SeaWorld before the year is up. My kids don't generally see the shows. My daughter won't sit for it so we spend about 2 hours there and we're pretty much done. Hard to attend with Special Needs kids. We can get a special pass but crowds make it difficult. 

TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

i'm thinking about getting annual passes for the kids stockings and taking them after christmas.  haven't decided for sure though becuase DS wants to go to bush gardens for his bday before that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)