Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Hi Ladies Just moved to cape coral/ ft myers (update in replys)

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi my name is noelle i just moved to cape coral / ft myers area the day before thanks giving i have 2 boys jacob is 4 and colby will be 2 on dec 18th, and i am married to my hubby keith. i was just wondering if any of you moms live around here, i am still waiting to start my job so it gets kinda lonely at home alone with just the kids lol so just looking to make friends, i moved here from delawere so i dont know much about whats around here to do with the kids.

I LOVE IT HERE IN FLORIDA

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome... I moved here from Michigan back in June so I'm not much help but I'm north of you in New Port Richey

I seem to find things to do just searching online and also the chamber of commerce website.. or city websites 

noey31308
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

it seems like everytime i ask my uncle where something is its all an hour to a half hour away i like everything is so far lol. im used to little south philly and tiny delaware everything was so close lol

Dinimon
by Diana on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to Florida!
I live in Ocala, a ways away.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Welcome to the group and to Florida. In far from you, I'm in Jax.
noey31308
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM

BUMP!

fla33023
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I'm in south florida but wanted to welcome you to Florida and the group! Sign up for Groupon and Living Social so you can get local kid's deals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Jess on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Welcome! I'm in central FL (between Tampa and Orlando)
noey31308
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks everyone nice to meet you all. i finally found a job after 2 weeks of hunting just waiting on the background check to come back and i can start im excited. i have been searching for a job up north for 3 years with nothing florida is already doing good for us.. i just hope it stays that way.

fla33023
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Glad things are coming together for you!

Quoting noey31308:

thanks everyone nice to meet you all. i finally found a job after 2 weeks of hunting just waiting on the background check to come back and i can start im excited. i have been searching for a job up north for 3 years with nothing florida is already doing good for us.. i just hope it stays that way.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WendyJR
by Wendy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Welcome! I'm kinda far in palm coast. We moved here 3 years ago from pennsylvania. Enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)