Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Praise ALL that is Holy and Good! Me thinks we are on the mend! Flu be damned! ;-)

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

So we made it through day 1, and 2 back to school. Mack's teacher did say she got seriously spacey after 11Am the first day, and her head kept dropping because she was falling asleep, but she did it. Rylie did fall asleep, but her teacher just let her. She said she was obviously exhausted and felt bad for her. Lol Baylie was in and out that first day due to the rash and chest X-ray for pneumonia. 

This is what Mack looked like after the first day of school within minutes of coming home. COMA! Lol

Baylie was at school for a full day yesterday, and I didn't even have time to get them all in the house when I found this...

LOL.

She slept till 7 and is still not able to manage gymnastics. But we are getting there! Mack went to team practice last night and passed out as soon as she got home. She woke up for maybe 15 minutes and informed us all she was going to bed around 8. Rylie managed cheer practice and tumbling, but still didnt want to eat and went to bed as soon as she got home both Tues. and last night. We still haven't been able to tackle the make up work, but we have over the Christmas Break to get it all done. ;-) Its nice to see them smile and hear them laugh again. I imagine they will be tired the rest of the week, but things are looking up! YAY!

Daddy brought them all very special gifts from Germany. They are totally in love with these dolls! 

Thank you all so much for the prayers and support this past week! Love you all! (((((Hugs)))))

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LilMamaK
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Love the dolls and how awesme that they just passed out! LOL! I wish my LOs would do that! I'm a little confused though... how did they just go back to school? LOL! Sorry. Our school district will be out for 2 weeks for Christmas soon. How your LO feels better!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

DestinyHLewis
by Destiny on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Quoting LilMamaK:

Love the dolls and how awesme that they just passed out! LOL! I wish my LOs would do that! I'm a little confused though... how did they just go back to school? LOL! Sorry. Our school district will be out for 2 weeks for Christmas soon. How your LO feels better!

They were out of school because they all had the flu. We don't get out till next Friday for Christmas break. They only passed out because they have been so sick. ;-( normally they are all rabid monkeys. Lol it did make me miss the days they took naps! 

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Aww yaya! The dolls are very pretty also.

LilMamaK
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM

OHHH!!! Gotcha!!! I hope they start feeling better!

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting LilMamaK:

They were out of school because they all had the flu. We don't get out till next Friday for Christmas break. They only passed out because they have been so sick. ;-( normally they are all rabid monkeys. Lol it did make me miss the days they took naps! 

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

KylesMom409
I have no idea how DH handles what's going on with his health. He's been diabetic for 21 years and now he has celiac disease. :(
Yesterday at 8:59 PM
by Linnette on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Thank heavens everyone is on the mend, FINALLY!  Whew, I certainly hope that's going to be it for illness in your house for a LOOOONG time!  And the dolls are beautiful!  :)  Give everyone (including yourself!) a hug for me!

lukee
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM

beautiful dolls and so glad to see that you are all doing better--you got a pretty good knock so it will take a little time to recover --but  you still have time to recover totally so you can sing the carols really loud --made my day

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM
So glad everyone is feeling better! Love the dolls!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)