Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Plans for January

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 22 Replies

Anything exciting happening for you and/or your family in the first month of the new year?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mari6443
by Marissa on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, actually! My DH's birthday is tomorrow. We are kind of going to celebrate it tomorrow. He also has a get-together planned for this weekend, with a few of his buddies. He and I will go on a date later on.
Also one of my fellow CM friends is flying down here to Fl this week!! Her mom lives in Kissimmee and she hasn't seen her mom in a long time. And then also she and I are planning to meet in person for the very first time! I hope it all works out! It'd be so amazing if it did!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
yes hopeful before Jan 13th our Baby Jacob can start Therp.once a week so that he can walk n ect like that too...
wingsfan1234
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM

nothing to big that I know of anyways..lol   

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm running my first half marathon at Disney in 10 days :) followed shortly after by my second half marathon next month at gasparilla :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Not as of yet

lukee
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

This is Florida --yes --lets see I will get my teeth(two back lower ones) finally installed--implants are in and hoping tomorrow I will get go ahead on that. Classmates will get together this month--NYers--some live in FL now, others here during the winter. Later this month expect to see friend from TX that will be in FL prior to going on a cruise.

loveTHEviking
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

No really. I'm just going to live my life & take every day as it comes at me. Happy to see another year :)!

Dinimon
by Diana on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Nope, just drakes after surgery check up next Monday.
WendyJR
by Wendy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Dd turns 2 on the 13th and I turn 30 on the 12th. Not sure what we will do to celebrate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome! :)

Quoting Mari6443:

Yeah, actually! My DH's birthday is tomorrow. We are kind of going to celebrate it tomorrow. He also has a get-together planned for this weekend, with a few of his buddies. He and I will go on a date later on.

Also one of my fellow CM friends is flying down here to Fl this week!! Her mom lives in Kissimmee and she hasn't seen her mom in a long time. And then also she and I are planning to meet in person for the very first time! I hope it all works out! It'd be so amazing if it did!:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)