Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New and looking for friends :))

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 32 Replies
Hi I'm jodi :))
Well let me tell you about my self. Im 21 married and have two beautiful girls that are my life :)) I've been married for going on three years and our daughters are 21 months and 1 month old. Im quiet,loving and love going out having fun :)) we have lived in hallendale for about two months so don't know anybody. We just moved from northern California where all our family and friends are. So are anxious and cant wait to meet some friends so its not so lonely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ruthzaad
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Welcome to FL :-)
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Welcome to FL... How are you liking it here? What brings you here?
Jasonsgirl21
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Thank you :)) we love it here and cant even think about ever moving :)) we came here because my husband is a electrician so moved him here but then they screwed him over so now he just got hired on to a new compony :))

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Jasonsgirl21
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Thank you :))

Quoting Ruthzaad:

Welcome to FL :-)

MamaJessx3
by Jess on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Welcome :)
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Well good I'm glad you like it. I know people say you either love FL or you hate it. I love it also. I came from MA though so I am thrilled to be out of the cold!!

It is nice your DH found a better opportunity for him.

Where is Hallendale?

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Thank you :)) we love it here and cant even think about ever moving :)) we came here because my husband is a electrician so moved him here but then they screwed him over so now he just got hired on to a new compony :))

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Jasonsgirl21
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Yeah i heard all bad things and florida was just a party state but i love it hear and cant see bad things about it :)) lol yeah im not a cold person either so i can see why you would want to be away :)))

Yeah its a lot better then his old job :))

Its about twenty to thirty minutes away from miami :)))

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Well good I'm glad you like it. I know people say you either love FL or you hate it. I love it also. I came from MA though so I am thrilled to be out of the cold!!

Where is Hallendale?

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Ok... I was in South Beach one time a couple years ago.. We had a blast!

We live over on the West coast, in North Port... Near Sarasota

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Yeah i heard all bad things and florida was just a party state but i love it hear and cant see bad things about it :)) lol yeah im not a cold person either so i can see why you would want to be away :)))

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Where is Hallendale?

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Jasonsgirl21
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Yeah its a lot of fun down here :)) well maybe you will get a chance to come down again and we can meet :)) wow thats far :/ how do you like it there?

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Where is Hallendale?

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM
We like it alot... The schools are great here and it is a nice little city. They do quite a bit for the community which is neat... Festivals and things.

We have lived in North Port the entire time we have been here in FL, 8 years. Well my DH grew up in Bradenton.

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Yeah its a lot of fun down here :)) well maybe you will get a chance to come down again and we can meet :)) wow thats far :/ how do you like it there?

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Where is Hallendale?

Quoting Jasonsgirl21:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)