Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Coffee!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
  • 16 Replies

I cannot live without my daily fix. I love drinking a flavored coffee but my husband does not. Since he started working the night shift, I get the whole morning pot to myself and have been adding cinnamon and/or nutmeg into the coffee grinds for a little extra flavor. I've tried the flavored creams and they are just too sweet for my taste. What do you do to give your coffee a little extra 'yum!'?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by Nan on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I drink mc donalds sugar free vanilla iced coffee daily
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lukee
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I use flavored creamers-(for my one cup a day)-however I remember them adding pumpkin pie spice to the grounds at work and it was pretty good

Salem2012
by Anais on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Yummy! I usually drink French Vanilla flavored coffee by Maxwell House.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I love creamers.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Half & half is all I need

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love coffee, I am all for the legalization of Marijuana. Coffee is the bomb, I love to read & I collect books, I drink lots of coffee, I have a new found love for cooking new things and trying new recipes, I like my coffee. The first thing that attracted me to my husband of 20 + years was the way he and only he can make me laugh, he also LOVES coffee. We have 2 gorgeous sons & we have 4 dogs (1 of which LOVES coffee & will beg for it), a few cats & a pet snake (cats and snake don't do coffee). Our sons are my everything, they like coffee too. I love to hike the beaten path with my guys, canoe, camp, & just be goofy. Did I mention I love coffee??

Dinimon
by Diana on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Put some rum in it. :p
Seriously though, flavored creamers or (saw this at the dolla store haven't tried it yet, though) they have flavor adding thingies, I don't know how they are though.
I have a kcup machine and they have flavored
Coffee too, I like the vanilla and hazelnut.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tueborvita
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I add a half teaspoon to teaspoon of cocoa and a splash of vanilla extract to the pot. It makes it a little chocolatey.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I drink coffee sometimes but i do not need it everyday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I do the flavored creamers sometimes. 

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Just cream and sugar that is all but I drink water before the coffee and eat first too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)