Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

I cannot live without my daily fix. I love drinking a flavored coffee but my husband does not. Since he started working the night shift, I get the whole morning pot to myself and have been adding cinnamon and/or nutmeg into the coffee grinds for a little extra flavor. I've tried the flavored creams and they are just too sweet for my taste. What do you do to give your coffee a little extra 'yum!'?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Replies (11-16):
mamamedic69
by Deanna on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I used flavored creamers just no sugar.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Dont drink it

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Light and sweet is just what I need. :)
Mommytolas
by Tricia on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Get the powder creamer then add a,spoonful to your coffee grounds I love it because you get the taste of the flavor without the sickly sweet. I live for my cup coffee and my ten minutes of peace before I wake the kids up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Almond milk, cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I also sometimes use flavored syrups. A small teaspoon of pure maple syrup stirred in is really good.
LilMamaK
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I don't really drink coffee... I'm ADHD and when I drink coffee and high cafine things I get BEYOND sleepy! It has an opposite effect on ppl with ADHD, BUT, when I do, I like to add Vanilla creamer and no sugar! YUMMY!

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), StepMom to Aidan(6.5.07), & Our Angel Baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN