Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

The Keys 3/1-3/3 can you guys recommend any good baby friendly not to expensive hotels or motels? :D

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM
We have never been
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Nope sorry, never been there do a search google or search for agencies that do bookings for this kind of thing also!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I haven't been there in awhile but I do remember when we stayed in Key West we stayed at a Hampton Inn and it was very nice. I don't remember how much we paid but I would recommend looking into it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Salem2012
by Anais on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Good idea :)

Quoting LadyBast:

Nope sorry, never been there do a search google or search for agencies that do bookings for this kind of thing also!

CafeMom Tickers
Salem2012
by Anais on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Will look into it thanks!

Quoting KylesMom409:

I haven't been there in awhile but I do remember when we stayed in Key West we stayed at a Hampton Inn and it was very nice. I don't remember how much we paid but I would recommend looking into it.

CafeMom Tickers
Salem2012
by Anais on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM

So far i have found great places under 250 but they dont want babies :( My LO will have just turned 1.

fla33023
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Hi again, did you ever think about renting a private home? I just looked at VRBO.com (one of the top rental sites) and I saw some really nice places under $200. If you could bring something for the baby to sleep in, you could rent a studio. There were a bunch that had nightly rentals. Check it out!

Quoting Salem2012:

So far i have found great places under 250 but they dont want babies :( My LO will have just turned 1.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Salem2012
by Anais on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I had not thought about that i figured that would be super expensive!

Quoting fla33023:

Hi again, did you ever think about renting a private home? I just looked at VRBO.com (one of the top rental sites) and I saw some really nice places under $200. If you could bring something for the baby to sleep in, you could rent a studio. There were a bunch that had nightly rentals. Check it out!

Quoting Salem2012:

CafeMom Tickers
BeachLifeMama
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Same here.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I've never been sorry

Shaybay218
by Shayla on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Quoting Fairegirl33:

I've never been but I do know that it is expensive all year long from what I see...

Have fun :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)