Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

you ladies know what i'm talkin about! What is the most unusual thing that you've ever carried in your bra?

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Replies (21-24):
LuvmyAiden
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

It's a polymer holster with a leather strap to hold in on when you draw and the tiny .380 that fits in it. The pic explains how it works.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

I have a flash bang bra holster so my Ruger LCP is the strangest thing I have ever carried in my bra.

what the heck is that ?

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM

that is too funny !   so is it a holster or is it a bra with a holster ?

look at me the non gun owner asking so many questions.... i have never heard of such a thing, very interesting lol

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

It's a polymer holster with a leather strap to hold in on when you draw and the tiny .380 that fits in it. The pic explains how it works.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

I have a flash bang bra holster so my Ruger LCP is the strangest thing I have ever carried in my bra.

what the heck is that ?

LuvmyAiden
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:48 AM

It's a holster that hooks to almost any bra. Very simple. This wonerful woman actually designed a whole line of women's only holsters and this is one of two bra designs. The other goes under the band kinda under your left arm, it's harder to explain but just as useful. Very convenient with dresses or with yoga pants that won't work with a hip holster.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

that is too funny !   so is it a holster or is it a bra with a holster ?

look at me the non gun owner asking so many questions.... i have never heard of such a thing, very interesting lol

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

what the heck is that ?

nomadbrat83
by Group Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Nothing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN