Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Florida Moms Florida Moms

Welcome to Florida Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 347 Replies
6 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Florida Moms group!

This is a great place to make friends, seek support and advice, and have fun with other moms who live in Florida like you! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vnzlamom
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi, 

My name is Ana, I'm 22. I have a 9 1/2 month old son. In hope to meet new friends :)

mommyducky9
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:25 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi. My name is Lee and I live in beautiful South Florida (Aventura). I am 28, single mom to a beautiful girl, named Elliot, who is 4 yrs old. Would love to meet some friends as I have none. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:01 AM
3 moms liked this

hello.  My name is Shakira and I will be 35 this year and I live in South Florida/Broward County.  I am born and raised in Florida and although I sometimes dream of mountains and snow, I LOVE Florida and doubt I will ever live anywhere else but here.  At least we arent shoveling snow right now and have fruiting trees year round!  I have a boatload of starfruit, guava, bananas, papayas and even the mango trees in the area are already starting to fruit (mine produces in August)! 

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Quoting mommyducky9:

Hi. My name is Lee and I live in beautiful South Florida (Aventura). I am 28, single mom to a beautiful girl, named Elliot, who is 4 yrs old. Would love to meet some friends as I have none. :)

I am west of you in Pembroke Pines in Broward.  I have a 5 yr old (just turned a couple of months ago) girl and a 2.5 yr old girl. 

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Hey Ladies! I'm Alice mom of 2 (ages 20 & 16) married almost 20 years (this Nov.) we've been together over 22 years <3 <3
I'm in West Central FL, born in Connecticut many many moons ago :)
Nice to meet you all
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole,I am 26 and have 2 kids Gabriel who is 4 and Brylee who will be 3 in April. I live in Orlando Florida but am originally from Ohio!

Kendalls_mommy2
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello,
My name is Amanda, I'm 24 and I have a little girl who will turn 3 years old in June. I live in Rotunda West. I am a stay at home mom and I enjoy every minute of it.
DzineMama
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Ladies, my name is Laura. I am 35. I live in Homestead (South of Miami) FL. I have a little one (5 yrs) and two teens. 

Mari6443
by Marissa on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi ladies! My name is Marissa. I am married and have 2 kids. I have spent most of my growing up years in central Florida. I was born in Puerto Rico but my family and I moved to Florida in the early 80's, after my dad got a job at Disney. My DH and I live near Tampa. And I am 36 years old.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Marissa on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi! I love Orlando! My family and I lived there after we moved from my home country of Puerto Rico! I have an 8-year-old DD and a DS who is 5.:-)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Hello everyone! My name is Nicole,I am 26 and have 2 kids Gabriel who is 4 and Brylee who will be 3 in April. I live in Orlando Florida but am originally from Ohio!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN